Does anyone remember

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
a long time ago in Cowboy land there was something about erecting Billboards around Dallas for something that I don't remember?

The reason I ask is when are the Daksters going to get together and pony up enough money to erect Billboards saying "PAY DAK WHATEVER HE WANTS" with a picture of Dak doing his little freaky cha-cha dance like he does to impress the fans before games.

I think our Dak troll that is here every day saying the Cowboys will be cursed forever if Dak does not get his coin, although he is not worth what he or his agent think, should lead the charge. He has his faithful followers that could pitch in, if they are old enough to have jobs.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
a long time ago in Cowboy land there was something about erecting Billboards around Dallas for something that I don't remember?

The reason I ask is when are the Daksters going to get together and pony up enough money to erect Billboards saying "PAY DAK WHATEVER HE WANTS" with a picture of Dak doing his little freaky cha-cha dance like he does to impress the fans before games.

I think our Dak troll that is here every day saying the Cowboys will be cursed forever if Dak does not get his coin, although he is not worth what he or his agent think, should lead the charge. He has his faithful followers that could pitch in, if they are old enough to have jobs.

I think we're safe on this one.
Jerry and Sons are not taking the bait and very soon we will see concrete evidence that Dak is history.
This is a big deal as the Cowboy Anti-Christ Prescott will bring more years of doom to a once-proud franchise!
He had his chance with the BEST around him and FAILED!
NEXT.....

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I think we're safe on this one.
Jerry and Sons are not taking the bait and very soon we will see concrete evidence that Dak is history.
This is a big deal as the Cowboy Anti-Christ Prescott will bring more years of doom to a once-proud franchise!
He had his chance with the BEST around him and FAILED!
NEXT.....

I know Dak tried his best, but JJ and his apple that did not fall far from the tree will give in and then we get to watch them stats go up, up, up and away!