Does anyone think Dak is better than Romo was?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
I was livid when Romo wasn't even given a chance to compete in 16 and basically tossed to the curb like yesterday's trash. I mean Romo had his bad games. But to me,Tony was definitely a smarter QB as well as a better passer. Seemed to make lesser WRs better. Dak should be all world with this talent and he's not. He's an average QB propped up by the talent of the roster. Give him lesser receivers he's below average.

Section446

Reaction score
We need to stop bringing up Romo, it was time to move on and I was glad we did in 2016... It was beyond obvious that Romo wasn't going to be the guy to take us where we need to go. I was 100% on board with Dak going into 2016.

Im at that same point with Dak, it's obvious that he isn't the guy, he's an average QB that lacks the it factor.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I was livid when Romo wasn't even given a chance to compete in 16 and basically tossed to the curb like yesterday's trash. I mean Romo had his bad games. But to me,Tony was definitely a smarter QB as well as a better passer. Seemed to make lesser WRs better. Dak should be all world with this talent and he's not. He's an average QB propped up by the talent of the roster. Give him lesser receivers he's below average.
Romo throws the ball better but Dak is the better leader. Prime Romo is better then prime Dak so far.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
We need to stop bringing up Romo, it was time to move on and I was glad we did in 2016... It was beyond obvious that Romo wasn't going to be the guy to take us where we need to go. I was 100% on board with Dak going into 2016.

Im at that same point with Dak, it's obvious that he isn't the guy, he's an average QB that lacks the it factor.
You said it perfectly. When we lost to RG3 in the win or go home game, I knew Romo was not the guy to get us to the super bowl. I feel the same way about Dak after this loss.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Where did he choke. He was actually better than Garoppolo. He had to make up over 100 yards and penalties. On offense and defense. Just because you might not appreciate the quarterback. Look at the entire picture if you can
Dak had the ball at midfield with two minutes to go, 3 timeouts, and 3 injured San Francisco players out of the game. Dak has to win this game at that moment. He failed miserably.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak had the ball at midfield with two minutes to go, 3 timeouts, and 3 injured San Francisco players out of the game. Dak has to win this game at that moment. He failed miserably.
How many points were we down. How many penalties on that drive.

Brooksey

Reaction score
Where did he choke. He was actually better than Garoppolo. He had to make up over 100 yards and penalties. On offense and defense. Just because you might not appreciate the quarterback. Look at the entire picture if you can

It was a continuous choke play to play. Dak doesn't belong in the same sentence as a Tony Romo..one of the most clutch 4th quarter QB's of all -time.

Status
Not open for further replies.