Does anyone think Dak is better than Romo was?

Status
Not open for further replies.

keysersoze

Reaction score
might i remind you of Sept 2015 against the Giants...down by 6 with a little over a minute and no timeouts...Romo from own 25 led them all the way down to a 20 yard bullet to Jason Witten in endzone

then unfotunately Romo had clavicle broken game two against Philly....team ended 6-10....Romo he my quarterback ( tears like T.O. )...but i love Dak too...watched him greatly improve footwork and

mechanics except Dak still has a windmill throwing motion that is slow and causes release point of ball difficult to control...that is why sometimes too high or in the dirt.....he needs Kitna to help him

develop maybe not a 3/4 delivery but not 180 degrees either...Dak has to have footwork hips and throwing motion perfect to be accurate....he cannot throw from different angles like Mahommes or

JOsh Allen or Rogers...but Dak has improved greatly throwing ball every year since 2019 since he first worked with Kitna...maybe since his arms so are so big he does not have flexibility?...not sure

but i trust Dak will begin season as usual on fire hitting every cylinder...and when he realizes how to be 2 safety soft shell that denver did and then everyone copied he will be upper tier again...but this is only my lowly

opinion in a forum room....no one cares what i think
Good points. Can’t argue with that

Status
Not open for further replies.