Does anyone think Trevor Lawrence is over hyped?

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well... does anyone think Trevor Lawrence is over hyped? I know he was playing our scrubs but he does look the part as advertised and made it look very easy.
Today when the game I seen him as a pro. Hard to say if he was as advertised because everything was heavily skewed in his favor

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Our defense makes all QB's look great. This game was the first time the Jags first team offense scored a TD all preseason. So there's that.

And we were playing pretty much all backups. I'd love to see how he'd have done (and we'll get to see it next year) with Parsons bearing down on him every play.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Well... does anyone think Trevor Lawrence is over hyped? I know he was playing our scrubs but...

Those were the only 2 TD drives he produced in 3 preseason games. He had a lot harder time with Cleveland and New Orleans.

If only he could face the Cowboys scrubs every week.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Well... does anyone think Trevor Lawrence is over hyped? I know he was playing our scrubs but he does look the part as advertised and made it look very easy.
He looks like the real deal. Hope he says healthy.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Kid has future HOFer written all over him. If he stays healthy, he will have an epic career.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
Our defense makes all QB's look great. This game was the first time the Jags first team offense scored a TD all preseason. So there's that.

I was about to say the same thing.... it might only be preseason but come on now....it looks like last year already

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think that’s with the NFL is. I think Mahomes is it overhyped. That’s right I said it and I believe it. That’s the best the NFL has to offer. The media needs a lover boy after they lost Aaron Rodgers