Does Dalton do anything better than Dak?

dsturgeon

Reaction score
You blamed Dak every week for not putting up 40 to overcome everything else. :muttley:

You. Were. Wrong. There is no amount of tap dancing you can do to explain 3 points in 4 quarters.

how about 2 fumbles, a easy td pass dropped, and a bad pi call. That is a pretty good tap dance

I am not claiming anything about dalton, but it is his first game with a new team.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
how about 2 fumbles, a easy td pass dropped, and a bad pi call. That is a pretty good tap dance

I am not claiming anything about dalton, but it is his first game with a new team.

That wouldn't have mattered to the other poster if Dak was behind center.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
In the Atlanta game the RBs had two fumbles, there were three drops, and missed calls.

We dropped 40 points and won the game.

Yes dak played better in an offense he has been in for 4 years with players he has been playing with.

It is daltons first game with this team and offense. I am not saying dalton is better than dak, but you got to give him some cushion. The cowboys are in first place in a bad division. They can improve

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Yes dak played better in an offense he has been in for 4 years with players he has been playing with.

It is daltons first game with this team and offense. I am not saying dalton is better than dak, but you got to give him some cushion. The cowboys are in first place in a bad division. They can improve

Goal posts continue to move for you. Not interested in this conversation anymore lol.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Goal posts continue to move for you. Not interested in this conversation anymore lol.

Then lets end it.

But comparing someones first game, to someone who has been there for 4 years, and picking comparisons from a long list of games, to 1 game is not a good format.

be objective

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
It would be hard for someone who struggles to read to understand it. Just know it's calling you out too baby girl.

You've been exposed. Stupid asss clown :laugh:
Like I said, the tweet is almost as dumb as you

Thats hard to do. BTB should be ashamed. Same as your parents

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score

The mind of a Dak hater!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Dak shreds defenses every week behind a crappy OL and barely loses games because of massive holes in other areas on the team and YOU DAK HATERS blame him lock stick and barrel for EVERYTHING!

Dalton starts and we get thumped, he looks like ish, and you do your best impersonation of Gregory Hines and think you look rational lmao

dsturgeon

Reaction score
The mind of a Dak hater!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Dak shreds defenses every week behind a crappy OL and barely loses games because of a massive holes in other areas on the team and YOU DAK HATERS blame him kick stick and barrel for EVERYTHING!

Dalton starts and we get thumped, he looks like ish, and you do your best impersonation of Gregory Hines and think you look rational lmao

I am not a dak hater. I like dak

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Like I said, the tweet is almost as dumb as you

Thats hard to do. BTB should be ashamed. Same as your parents

Lol no rational as to why it's stupid, just "I disagree with this and I've been exposed to the entire forum so I'm going to call it and him stupid".

As I said, go sit in time out baby girl. Stupid asss clown