Does Jeff Heath have any gas left in the tank?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

The person in the above link mentioned about him being an underrated player, which Jeff Heath was. It got me thinking. Does Jeff Heath have anything left in the tank? I know he's not played since 2021 and is 33. That said, if he has anything left in the tank, he might be a good bandaid at safety for us until the offseason. He's probably an upgrade over what we have now. Could be worth a vet minimum deal?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

The person in the above link mentioned about him being an underrated player, which Jeff Heath was. It got me thinking. Does Jeff Heath have anything left in the tank? I know he's not played since 2021 and is 33. That said, if he has anything left in the tank, he might be a good bandaid at safety for us until the offseason. He's probably an upgrade over what we have now. Could be worth a vet minimum deal?

He would be a special teams ace, and we could get the beloved CJ godwin off the team!! Is he better than Dono???????

blueblood70

Reaction score

There are a lot of strange posts and suggestions in social media about the Cowboys but this gotta be one of the more strange ones I've ever seen it makes no sense like straight out of left field.

I don't know what you're talking about a Band-Aid for safety that would be not what we need right now Donovan Wilson may be having a off first part of the season Hooker is really not playing as bad as you guys keep saying he is, I don't see what you're seeing the man is in position most of the time he may not be the big ball hawk but we do have these dudes named bell and Thomas both on the team and they're both very good now these dudes are gonna end up in a Hall of Fame hell the one that should is woody and he's not even in there yet so let's calm down with the weird suggestions whenever you did last night or if you open the bottle up too soon this morning a Band-Aid do we got the news on the team we got better players this offseason from training camp you know a safety and a hybrid safety we let them go they were fan favorites that are better than Jeff heath..

blueblood70

Reaction score

:facepalm: :muttley::popcorn::oldcouple:

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There are a lot of strange posts and suggestions in social media about the Cowboys but this gotta be one of the more strange ones I've ever seen it makes no sense like straight out of left field.

I don't know what you're talking about a Band-Aid for safety that would be not what we need right now Donovan Wilson may be having a off first part of the season Hooker is really not playing as bad as you guys keep saying he is, I don't see what you're seeing the man is in position most of the time he may not be the big ball hawk but we do have these dudes named bell and Thomas both on the team and they're both very good now these dudes are gonna end up in a Hall of Fame hell the one that should is woody and he's not even in there yet so let's calm down with the weird suggestions whenever you did last night or if you open the bottle up too soon this morning a Band-Aid do we got the news on the team we got better players this offseason from training camp you know a safety and a hybrid safety we let them go they were fan favorites that are better than Jeff heath..
usually they say that about me, feeling like an angel right now!!!

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score

The league told you who he is, seriously overrated here, backup and then cut by Raiders, backup and then cut by Saints, out of the league since 2021.

A never-was.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
feels so good!
Yeah, I bet when you were little it was always, "Daddy, are we here yet?"..."Daddy, are we here yet?"..."Daddy, are we here yet?"..."Daddy, are we here yet?"..."Daddy, are we here yet?"..."Daddy, are we here yet?"..."Daddy, are we here yet?"..."Daddy, are we here yet?"..."Daddy, are we here yet?"..."Daddy, are we here yet?"..."Daddy, are we here yet?"

fivetwos

Reaction score
That guy took the most curious angles to the ball I’ve ever seen.

It was as if his brain was playing at one speed but his legs couldn’t get him there.

I had successfully forgotten about this guy until now. Thanks.

The Jones boys loved him BTW. Tells you plenty.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yeah, I bet when you were little it was always, "Daddy, are we here yet?"..."Daddy, are we here yet?"..."Daddy, are we here yet?"..."Daddy, are we here yet?"..."Daddy, are we here yet?"..."Daddy, are we here yet?"..."Daddy, are we here yet?"..."Daddy, are we here yet?"..."Daddy, are we here yet?"..."Daddy, are we here yet?"..."Daddy, are we here yet?"
My dad wears a size 18 ring...I never asked stupid questions! Lol

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I am your daddy!! I'm here my son!!!

FVSTONE

Reaction score

The heck with that, build 3 - 4 fishponds inside AT&T stadium and let's see if we can get back Jimmy Johnson....................................

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Just an idea that I had. Forget I ever made this post. Just thinking of ways to potentially churn this roster a bit.