Does Julius Wood Makes the team

Rayman70

Reaction score
Wood reminds me of Ed Reid and Darren Woodson. The anticipation and instincts.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Not being a homer, but I must say, this Wood kid is ready right now to play in the rotation. Love Thomas, love the way he plays, but Wood is a complete Safety with massive instincts and ability. He will start in 2025.
I'm not quite there. I like him and think he's worth keeping and developing, but Thomas and Bell looked quite good playing earlier in the games. Wood's last interception was the result of a tipped ball and not anything special he did in coverage.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I'm not quite there. I like him and think he's worth keeping and developing, but Thomas and Bell looked quite good playing earlier in the games. Wood's last interception was the result of a tipped ball and not anything special he did in coverage.
Go back and watch the Rams game though. He had 2 ints in that game, one was nullified by a flag but he read the plays perfectly. His best ability might be his availability. Juanyeh is knicked up again. We don't wanna have another John Ridgeway situation happen. Don't mess around, just put him on the dang 53. I think Wilson is hurt too. Cut Maliek Davis PLEASE. For me, Wood and Flournoy BOTH must be on the 53. Both on rookie deals, and play hard.

RonWashington

Reaction score
I think it is more likely that he goes on the PS like Juanyeh Thomas did his first year. If Thomas can make it to the PS, then so can Wood. We overestimate the value of our players.

Juanyeh Thomas always seems to be in the middle of the action when he’s on the field. I hope he is part of the 47 in Cleveland and actually plays.