Does Stephen A Smith have a child's mind?

CorpusChristiCowboy

Reaction score
SAS knows basketball decently, I think.
His cadence and over-the-top demeanor makes him entertaining for a lot of people, and ESPN doesn't have many entertaining talking heads, they trot him out for almost everything these days even if it's something he has no idea about like combat sp

Also, he's a new yorker who is notorious for his cowboy hatred. These sorts of threads are what he wants.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
He's essentially a man paid to troll about football on television, but who occasionally says something that makes sense, sheerly by accident. I can think of numerous CZ posters who would make better sports pundits on TV.
Amazing how you can make a very large income just being a *** head.

ghst187

Reaction score
Something is wrong with his brain he keeps talking about Tony Romo's contract like it has some relevance to the situation. is he just obsessed with Tony Romo or is he ret_rded. I think Tony Romo is renting space in his head. I think he goes to bed at night dreaming of Tony Romo.

you nailed. He’s not real bright. However he knows enough to know that if talks really loudly and bashes the Cowboys he will get viewers.

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
There must be an audience for his drama, kind of like WWE and the old Jerry Springer show.

CoachD

Reaction score
Who listens to that ***hole anyways, he's the biggest D-bag on TV!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Something is wrong with his brain he keeps talking about Tony Romo's contract like it has some relevance to the situation. is he just obsessed with Tony Romo or is he ret_rded. I think Tony Romo is renting space in his head. I think he goes to bed at night dreaming of Tony Romo.

The guy is just a straight up baiter. He keeps implying that Romo got a contact and Dak didnt because of color. Did the same thing when the Giants took Daniel Jones over that no talent chump Haskins. Never apologized either once Jones turned out to be the better pick.

I don't know how the guy still has a job. But in this time of double standard, it makes sense.

Cowboys=SuperBowl

Reaction score
Stephen A Smith is an attention seeking idiot. The more people stop paying attention to him, especially on this forum, the better.
Amen!!! Why did people still let this attention seeker live in the head. I am doing fine not listening to this babbling person...