Does Stephen A Smith have a child's mind?

bewp7

Reaction score
stephen a...skip bayless...those guy are smart! they get paid million$$$ to say stupid things to get clicks and trend on social media. what a life!

tico

Reaction score
He's in competition with the other clown Skip. Both are grade A FAKE CLOWNS

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
4ijikc.jpg

djrbmm

Reaction score
Stephen A Smith is an attention seeking idiot. The more people stop paying attention to him, especially on this forum, the better.
It's an insult to children to put them in the same category as that idiot. I prefer the term not fully formed brain!

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Something is wrong with his brain he keeps talking about Tony Romo's contract like it has some relevance to the situation. is he just obsessed with Tony Romo or is he ret_rded. I think Tony Romo is renting space in his head. I think he goes to bed at night dreaming of Tony Romo.
best thing is to not watch that show, it will rot your mind.
yes he is a child, a rich one.
The people who employ him and skip, and the other guy, are also idiots, to put on such a stupid show.
I watched about 4 last year, and that was enough for me to say wow this show sucks, and I no longer care what any of those
bozo's say.
There are better football shows on you tube. Some just unpaid amatuer's that are more interesting than that show.