Does Taking Jordan Love At 17 Make Sense If No Dak Deal Is Made By Draft Day

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If you think I truly care about your average life your the one that needs to be questioned. I kept it to football too but you wanted to be become a victim all of a sudden. Like I said throw rocks and hide your hands. If you don't like having your football knowledge questioned aka what has it accomplished for you that makes yours better than mine don't post either victim.

Keep this personal attack going and you’ll be reported.

basel90

Reaction score
They can't even name the actual games that Dak "carried" the team because they don't really exist. Only one game someone could come up with and that was the. Giants game a few years ago at the end of the seasons they want to beat people upside the head with the whole numbers but don't put them into context at all.
very true. Dak's overrated situation will be exposed soon when jerry signs him long term. the team has so many holes and will look for dak to save the day , and he will not be able to do it , nor escape under the radar . He benefited a lot from the fan and team dissatisfaction with Jason Garrett. But that is not a hiding place anymore.

basel90

Reaction score
Nope.
I strengthend mine.
Those two QBs you mentioned don't play like Jalen Hurts either.
But the fact is you don't know how his game is going to translate to the NFL.
The last player I misjudged was Lil Jordan Humphrey.
I have a great prediction record in judging NFL talent.
jalen hurts has a chance in the NFL . He is very fast and very strong and athletic. His arm is also solid. If he works more on his accuracy he has a shot.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
1-6 is a mathematical fact . Not subjective .

You’re putting the entire blame for that 1-6 on Dak? You’re not putting any of it on the defense? Dak had a career game against Green Bay passing for 463 yards but our defense got gashed for 4 TDs by Aaron Jones. Dak had one of his best games of the year against Minnesota passing for almost 400 yards and again our defense let us down. He put up 800 yards against a couple of teams that made it to the NFC title game last season. He isn’t the problem with this team.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
very true. Dak's overrated situation will be exposed soon when jerry signs him long term. the team has so many holes and will look for dak to save the day , and he will not be able to do it , nor escape under the radar . He benefited a lot from the fan and team dissatisfaction with Jason Garrett. But that is not a hiding place anymore.
Exactly. That's the pro of him getting paid. All the he's a fourth rounder making no money blah blah blah is out the window. Jason also being gone is another excuse that's gone out the window.mThis is also year 5 so that youth excuse is out the window also. I can't wait for more to see the unfortunate truth about Alex Smith Jr. I would live to be wrong but I'm not going to pump sunshine when I don't truly believe it.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
And which team/university do you work for?
You better not ask that even though someone alludes that they are better than you in said discipline. They will accuse you of worrying about their off the net life and threaten to report you after starting the mess themselves by saying you're bad at something. I'm just trying to give you the heads up good sir.

basel90

Reaction score
So have I. Up close and personal. The guy cannot make decisions or read a defense fast enough in college. The NFL requires even faster decision making. He will not make it as a QB
at OU jalen hurts was criticized by fans who wanted Rattler to get his shot. I tend to agree Rattler is a great talent , but lincoln riley went with experience . Hurts had some good games but his passing was not good enough to beat great defensive teams.

BigD5

Reaction score
You better not ask that even though someone alludes that they are better than you in said discipline. They will accuse you of worrying about their off the net life and threaten to report you after starting the mess themselves by saying you're bad at something. I'm just trying to give you the heads up good sir.
No one is talking to you. Stick to personal jabs cause you have nothing relevant to say

basel90

Reaction score
You’re putting the entire blame for that 1-6 on Dak? You’re not putting any of it on the defense? Dak had a career game against Green Bay passing for 463 yards but our defense got gashed for 4 TDs by Aaron Jones. Dak had one of his best games of the year against Minnesota passing for almost 400 yards and again our defense let us down. He put up 800 yards against a couple of teams that made it to the NFC title game last season. He isn’t the problem with this team.
Not all blame on him , jason and the defense had issues indeed , But ...
Dak against Green Bay failed to throw a TD all the first half. The comeback attempt yards were futile.
Dak against the eagles at the end , failed to score 1 TD all game against a very average defense.
Dak against NE and NO failed to score a TD when the defense held these iconic teams and offenses .

He is average at best and has not made the difference. He has around him top RB, WR, OL . Yet he failed to make a difference against teams that matter. You just watch him next season when there is no more Jason Garrett excuses.

BigD5

Reaction score
at OU jalen hurts was criticized by fans who wanted Rattler to get his shot. I tend to agree Rattler is a great talent , but lincoln riley went with experience . Hurts had some good games but his passing was not good enough to beat great defensive teams.
Most of Hurts stats come from throwing quick screens to ceedee lamb or to wide open receivers against pathetic defenses in the big 12

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Dak against Green Bay failed to throw a TD all the first half. The comeback attempt yards were futile.
Dak against the eagles at the end , failed to score 1 TD all game against a very average defense.
Dak against NE and NO failed to score a TD when the defense held these iconic teams and offenses .

He is average at best and has not made the difference. He has around him top RB, WR, OL . Yet he failed to make a difference against teams that matter. You just watch him next season when there is no more Jason Garrett excuses.

Couldn’t disagree with you more end of discussion.

BigD5

Reaction score

Dak also had receivers who led the league in drops last year while having an injured Cooper and basically zero TEs

And while running Garrett’s awful offensive system

basel90

Reaction score
Dak also had receivers who led the league in drops last year while having an injured Cooper and basically zero TEs

And while running Garrett’s awful offensive system
amari had his disappearing games indeed . garret was awful . All are factors . but Dak had his share of disappearing acts as well.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
As long as you report yourself for personal attacks I'm ok with whatever you do.

Where in the rules does it say questioning someone’s football knowledge is a personal attack? You’ve gotten away from football and are attacking me personally. You’re trashing my life which you know nothing about. If you think you’re bored now you’re going to be real bored if you end up losing your posting privileges. You’re crossing a line. I suggest you move on.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
No one is talking to you. Stick to personal jabs cause you have nothing relevant to say
You’re “talking” to me or else you didn’t have to reply. I guess you want to tell me though. Ok you told me.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Stay off the crack groupie. Maybe English isn’t your first language because nothing you posted is any smoking gun to what I posted previously. Learn to read with understanding or improve your English comp if you’re esol.

Edit: I don’t feel like going back and forth in this thread more than we have so if you still need to get your Dak defense team on pm me or I’m not clogging up the thread with this anymore.

Denial is a tough thing to overcome. You just have to work on it a little bit every day and eventually you'll get over it.