Does the league think Romo is a "WUSS"

tyke1doe

Reaction score
McCordsville Cowboy;2365487 said:
I could have swore last year that Giants D called him out for being overrated. I think it was Strahan that did.

Strahan said three weeks ago that Tony Romo was the best quarterback on the run that he's every played against.

I believe him more now than I would when he's playing and trying to get into the head of an opponent.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
tyke1doe;2366908 said:
Strahan said three weeks ago that Tony Romo was the best quarterback on the run that he's every played against.

I believe him more now than I would when he's playing and trying to get into the head of an opponent.
but Romo hasn't done that since last year. he thinks he's Brady sitting in the pocket holding on to the ball for too long. he's no Brady he's Danny White 2.0

tyke1doe

Reaction score
nake;2366714 said:
It really isn't difficult to understand what Romo is talking about. If it is a playoff game, it would be worth playing without the cast and risk a season ending injury that would require surgery. Not worth the risk if the doctors tell him he can be healed and back for the last 7 games.

It's not that difficult.

The playoffs are do or die.

If you win, you move on.

If you don't, you go home.

So you take the chance if it's a playoff game.

If you play and you hurt the pinky worse and your team loses, you have the off-season to heal.

If you play and you win, but you hurt the finger, at least your team is one step closer to the Super Bowl even if you can't play the next game.

If you play and you win and you survive injury, you live on to play another game in hopes of reaching the Super Bowl.

But now ...

If you play and you get injured, you're out for good and your team still has eight games to play.

Let's assume that the Cowboys lose against Tampa and NY Giants. They're 4-5, but they get Romo back, Felix Jones back, Terence Newman back (maybe) and PacMan back. You now have all your players' back and you hope to run the table and get in the playoffs.

It's not like it can't be done. This team reeled off seven straight victories last year.

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
LILLURCH;2365145 said:
I was listening to the musers this morning on the ticket & George was making fun of romo saying it as just a pinkie dude. Kind of calling him a wuss.

Do you guys think this is bad for romo's rep around the league and could be labeled at as a soft qb? Do you think coaches and players around the league think he's kind of a wuss not to go out and play after favre told him he could.
Do ya think if you punched George in the mouth so hard that he bit his tongue clean in half and then called him a wuss if he didn't get behind the microphone the day. Do you think he would regard your opinion? I don't thing so.

George has a homeless mind like most journalist.

Redirect your focus and attention... it's for your own good.