Does This All In' Talk Scare Anyone Else?

McMicah

Reaction score
Jerry is reported as saying they are going all in. It terrifies me to think of them resigning Dak and then immediately putting the team in cap hell for the next 5 years.

Dlaw won’t be better, Z Martin won’t be better, I’m kinda scared Micah’s body is already starting to wear down. Your year was this year, not next year.

If they want to go all in, do a soft rebuild under the guise of all in. Go get Tee Higgins or younger guys on longer deals and don’t resign Dak, just restructure him. Let him prove it out and be hungry for the contract. If he fails miserably again, you’ll have solid, young FA players and won’t be carrying all that qb $.

‘All in’ with a QB making insane $ is just foolish

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I mean if they are "all in" this year what was last year? An extended exhibition?

Jerry always talks this way. If they want to trade a whole bunch of picks to get instant impact and a Super Bowl run, I say go ahead and try. Can't be any worse than what we've been through for the past few decades, can it?

LonnieElam

Reaction score
Naw. I honestly don't care near as much as I did even last season. I'm looking forward to profiting off my season tickets, and eventually selling my seat license once I get settled into this new job I start next week. I loathe everyone in the Jones family, including the ones not even born yet.

GINeric

Reaction score
Jerry is reported as saying they are going all in. It terrifies me to think of them resigning Dak and then immediately putting the team in cap hell for the next 5 years.

Dlaw won’t be better, Z Martin won’t be better, I’m kinda scared Micah’s body is already starting to wear down. Your year was this year, not next year.

If they want to go all in, do a soft rebuild under the guise of all in. Go get Tee Higgins or younger guys on longer deals and don’t resign Dak, just restructure him. Let him prove it out and be hungry for the contract. If he fails miserably again, you’ll have solid, young FA players and won’t be carrying all that qb $.

If Dak doesn't want to except a very modest contract then we need to let him go and bite the bullet. This team needs help in multiple positions starting with the offensive and defensive lines. The focus need to go back in the trenches. You can damn near win games with anyone at other positions if you're solid in the trenches on both sides of the ball.

Mannix

Reaction score
I honestly don't care what they do anymore. It just dawned on me this morning why I spew so much venom toward this organization....it's because my other favorite team (Dodgers) does do EVERYTHING to try and win....farm system, trades, free agency. Don't tell me there is no salary cap in MLB....I know that. But some NFL teams don;t let it keep them up 24/7 with worry. No salary cap on Head Coaches, yet Booger keeps the Conman around another year just to avoid losing 5 million to see him walk....asinine.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
No actual GM would use the words go all in to describe his teams willingness and determination to win the ultimate prize of it's sport

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

Jerry is trying to give hope to the fanbase.
I ain't buying it, until I see meaningful change.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
What are you worried about? A large cap bankroll with little wiggle room and no playoff wins to show for it?

Well we’re already there.

All in for Jerry is a McGriddle and bargain veteran deal.

RS12

Reaction score
Jerry is reported as saying they are going all in.
Let me stop you right there. All in, to the person of average intelligence probably wouldnt be running it back with the same team and staff that just got curb stomped at home in the wild card round of the playoffs. Just saying. Jerry reduced to a seniile old carnival barker.

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
What gives? First of all, they're lying, like they usually do, and IF, really big IF, they do try to go all in, at least they are doing something different.

Bring cap hell on if it means breaking the 30 years curse!