Does This All In' Talk Scare Anyone Else?

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
For Jerruh, going "all in" means he's finally going to stop making any attempt to make it to the toilet in time....and is just going to release into his pants wherever he's sitting.

Stephen knows how to work a mop (which is what he WOULD be doing for a profession had he not been born as Jerruh's son)

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
No. Because it is at the end of the day talk. When free agency starts Jerry and Sons will do the same crap they have done last year and the year before. Sign some injury plagued dudes for cheap - claim that we will build through the draft and then proceed with the same nonsense.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Going "all in" for Jerry, is not really what it means to most of us. He will just double down on what he usually does without getting out of his comfort zone. He is too old to do anything innovative or transcendent. This is why teams don't hire 80 year olds to run their organization. Those that say SJ actually makes the decisions are talking out of their other end. He has to get Daddy's approval. The best thing to do as a fan is enjoy and be entertained by Jerry's persistence on having it his way. And then failing year after year with the same old tired excuses Don't get emotionally invested in Jerry's theatrics and impersonations of being a GM. Jerry's Big Top will be in full display this season, so enjoy.

1942willys

Reaction score
Going "all in" for Jerry, is not really what it means to most of us. He will just double down on what he usually does without getting out of his comfort zone. He is too old to do anything innovative or transcendent. This is why teams don't hire 80 year olds to run their organization. Those that say SJ actually makes the decisions are talking out of their other end. He has to get Daddy's approval. The best thing to do as a fan is enjoy and be entertained by Jerry's persistence on having it his way. And then failing year after year with the same old tired excuses Don't get emotionally invested in Jerry's theatrics and impersonations of being a GM. Jerry's Big Top will be in full display this season, so enjoy.
yeah, I agree. Nothing will really change

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Jerry is reported as saying they are going all in. It terrifies me to think of them resigning Dak and then immediately putting the team in cap hell for the next 5 years.

Dlaw won’t be better, Z Martin won’t be better, I’m kinda scared Micah’s body is already starting to wear down. Your year was this year, not next year.

If they want to go all in, do a soft rebuild under the guise of all in. Go get Tee Higgins or younger guys on longer deals and don’t resign Dak, just restructure him. Let him prove it out and be hungry for the contract. If he fails miserably again, you’ll have solid, young FA players and won’t be carrying all that qb $.

‘All in’ with a QB making insane $ is just foolish
jones talks.

i stopped listening long ago and don't really care what he says. when FA starts, if he goes after the top players, i'll believe him.

til then, road noise.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Jerry is reported as saying they are going all in. It terrifies me to think of them resigning Dak and then immediately putting the team in cap hell for the next 5 years.

Dlaw won’t be better, Z Martin won’t be better, I’m kinda scared Micah’s body is already starting to wear down. Your year was this year, not next year.

If they want to go all in, do a soft rebuild under the guise of all in. Go get Tee Higgins or younger guys on longer deals and don’t resign Dak, just restructure him. Let him prove it out and be hungry for the contract. If he fails miserably again, you’ll have solid, young FA players and won’t be carrying all that qb $.

‘All in’ with a QB making insane $ is just foolish
It's just talk. When Jerry/Stephen's big free agent signing is Jacksonville's 4th string OT, all this talk will be all forgotten.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Jerry's version of going "all in" isn't likely to be what fans would like with the big contracts due. Jerry must be drunk. :facepalm:

Last edited: