Does this count for Dak?

superonyx

Reaction score
This one counts, but it's the end results that ultimately will decide.

We saw this last year - start out strong against weak teams, falter against strong teams, great at one point, terrible at the next.

Dak needs to ride this talented offense into the playoffs and deeper.

The goal has not changed, and Dak knows this.

So celebrate today. There's a game next week.
It’s a good thing the goalpost in todays game can’t move as much as you folks move them around here.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
It’s a good thing the goalpost in todays game can’t move as much as you folks move them around here.
That's always been my standard. Cowboys quarterbacks are judged by how well they do in the post-season. Shrug.

Kwyn

Reaction score
So does Dak get credit here? Just asking.....

34/47
450 yds
1 PTD
3 RTD
0 Int
1 Fumble
109.4 rtg

30 points in second half
2 scoring drives in the final two minutes

You have to really hate Dak to not give him credit for this one because it sure as hell wasnt the coaching, defense or Zeke

Last edited:

Jkw634

Reaction score
Same way Dak got his stats last year. Cowboys get down big and the opponent plays not to lose and he gets big stats. Only this time they pulled it off. Had it not been for Atlanta special teams brain fart on the on side kick we would be talking cowboys being 1-9 in 1 score games

mahoneybill

Reaction score
So does Dak get credit here? Just asking.....

Yes. He’s still the trigger man. At least the TE showed up and little said but 2 100 yd receivers with 106 by Lamb.

‘Falcons played that onside very strangely. Almost like they thought it wouldn’t make 10,yards

Fontaine

Reaction score
2TemIs.jpg

kwcool619

Reaction score
I gotta say great comeback from dak..... however he needs to do that consistently. I want a good week against the seahawks next week, that will be a challenge.
It would also help if we didnt make so many mistakes early.

From the 3 minutes that the game was shown in L.A., Dak did well. But I am like you in the fact that he needs to do it consistently AND in the money games against winning teams. Good win today.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Yes. He’s still the trigger man. At least the TE showed up and little said but 2 100 yd receivers with 106 by Lamb.

‘Falcons played that onside very strangely. Almost like they thought it wouldn’t make 10,yards
Yeah that was crazy. I was looking like are they really not gonna jump on it. Just gonna watch it hop around until the cowboys player can jump on it lol.