Does this count for Dak?

aria

Reaction score
After the way Jerrah and the fans have treated him, I hope he raises his asking price and if they don’t want to pay it they can roll the dice with another QB and Dak can get paid by a team and fan base that doesn’t treat him like dirt.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
The fact that Dak keeps throwing balls right at defenders that get dropped matters. He is still getting fooled by coverage after 4 yrs in the league. It matters,
I'm not sure you have realistic expectations. He threw a couple of ducks, but all QBs do. Not every pass is going to be perfect.
And if you lean on INTs that never happened, that's on you.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Don't care how we score only that we score TD's. So yea it was a good game.

mrmojo

Reaction score
I'm not sure you have realistic expectations. He threw a couple of ducks, but all QBs do. Not every pass is going to be perfect.
And if you lean on INTs that never happened, that's on you.
Ryan had a couple of throws that were behind or should have been intercepted....happens to so called franchise QBs also..

kumizi

Reaction score
Dak was great. What we dont understand is why they cant just open up the offense like that when they're not in desperation mode.

This "gotta feed Zeke and run the ball to win" crap is stupid outdated thinking. You got three stud WRs. Air it out all game.

johneric8

Reaction score
I'm not going to blame Dak any this week, but if Atlanta would have jumped on the onside kick like they were supposed to, then Dak would've gotten blame along with the rest of the cowboys for losing the game. I'm a realist, not an apologist. Atlanta bailed out Dak, Zeke, The offensive line, the defense, the whole team from being blamed. You can pretend otherwise.
You're not very bright, you're the same guy that would be sniffing mahomes or wilson's jock had they played the game dak did. The man didn't give up, and for once he got help from another unit like special teams. It's a team game boss, always has been...

johneric8

Reaction score
Im being real. If we lost Dak would be torched as per normal, but when we win some still cant give credit. We choked in the beginning, but Atlanta choked in the end. Thats doesnt happen if Dak isn't balling.
Quit making so much sense, you're going to offend the dak haters... This game was a prime example of why I've always believed with dak. He needs help like all good QBs do, and if others step up the guy can be legendary.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Certainly. If you going to blame him for the losses, he should be credited for the wins. As he said once Qbs are judged based on wins and losses.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
You're not very bright, you're the same guy that would be sniffing mahomes or wilson's jock had they played the game dak did. The man didn't give up, and for once he got help from another unit like special teams. It's a team game boss, always has been...

Yes, that is it, attack the person making the argument and not the argument itself. My point of view is: the forum would've been filled with threads giving Dak part of the blame for a loss. Winning the game was out of Dak's hands, and all had to do with several players on Atlanta's special teams having an EPIC Fail of the likes that you don't see for years to come. If this was any normal game, that wouldn't have happened, and we would've lost. they talked about how Atlanta got three onside kicks in a row, well a team huddling around the ball like that and not falling on it and waiting for the other team to fall on the ball, just might be even more rare than having recovered three onside kicks in a row. If it wasn't for this gift for all practical purposes we would've lost. I'll take the gift, but I think us winning has more to do with Atlanta doing a mistake of epic proportions than Dak playing good towards the end of the game. That is what you call critical thinking versus just giving blame or credit for a win/loss without using any form of analysis of why we won, which is what you are asking me to do.

CWR

Reaction score
Quit making so much sense, you're going to offend the dak haters... This game was a prime example of why I've always believed with dak. He needs help like all good QBs do, and if others step up the guy can be legendary.

Its more impressive doing it with 2 back up updrafted tackles.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
After the way Jerrah and the fans have treated him, I hope he raises his asking price and if they don’t want to pay it they can roll the dice with another QB and Dak can get paid by a team and fan base that doesn’t treat him like dirt.

Where are the Dalton nutswingers? Must be former Bengals fans...

shabazz

Reaction score
Quinn will be the first coach fired in the NFL and the Falcons will have the worst pass defense statistically in the league......and just like last season, this will give accurate prospective to this win.

Falcons gave away this game......it wasn’t taken