Does this have the makings for a trap game?

Shane612

Reaction score
I doubt the Cowboys will win by more than 14.
Just get a win, and leave.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
The Dolphins don't have the talent to trap anyone.

We'll probably go up 28-0 by halftime and slowly take the air out of the ball (and the starters out of the game) after that. No telling what the final score will be when both our offense and defense quit trying, but the outcome should never be in doubt.

Just get the win, and I hope everyone on both teams stays healthy. The Dolphins are going to get blown out a lot this year, there's no need to add injury to insult.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Yes but I took Dallas giving the points. Hopefully the defense doesn't blow it.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
I think the Dolphins are so bad that they make players on other teams play even harder. Nobody wants to lose to the Dolphins.

wecasa

Reaction score
If it were the week before or after the bye, maybe. Or late in the season with a few injuries, maybe. Week 3? Not hardly. Sure there are a few dings and injuries but I think they are still finding themselves as a team. The offense is way better than I ever imagined. This is the week the defense finds itself and irons out a few wrinkles. I hope.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
On any sunday, any NFL team can beat any NFL team. Rosen isn't going out there to tank. In fact , everyone left on the Dolphins is auditioning for a job next year.

jsb357

Reaction score
If it ends up being a trap game JG is who I thought he was.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
On any sunday, any NFL team can beat any NFL team. Rosen isn't going out there to tank. In fact , everyone left on the Dolphins is auditioning for a job next year.
I agree...although, I would have rather faced Fitzpatrick...Rosen isn't as bad as people think. From all of our player interviews, they all say the same thing..."no one is taking this team lightly and are focused on playing their game".

SlwSVT

Reaction score
Yes, it does have the makeup of a trap game. But, the Dolphins are now one of the most untalented teams in the modern day history of the NFL. A unmotivated talented team like Dallas still wins pretty easily.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not a prayer. Dolphins are so invested in next seasons Draft that they'll put their #3 Qb in if they start winning

It will be funny if at some point this season the Dolphins are somehow close to winning. I'm curious to see how far management will go to ensure a loss.

Do they have a dedicated player to come in and fumble just in case the score gets close?

Maybe a trick play with the punter to intentionally throw a pass to the opponent.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lol,, but on a serious note,, as a gambling man I might take the 22.5 points and the Dolphins to cover.. maybe.
I would not do that considering that Garrett is the HC of the Cowboys.

He will have them in a prevent defense once they get up by 21 and will have the offense just run the ball up the middle for 3 plays then punt.