Does this make the Bears better than us?

coult44

Reaction score
Everybody has their own moral standards:

Mine:
1. I consider people with extremely poor spelling and grammar as evil.
2. I consider people that try to be funny repeatedly but that are not funny to be evil.

I believe that evil should be exterminated from the world.

I'm still trying to understand the very tired Ebonics or Trailer park schtick he continues to dribble on with. It's not close to being funny.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm still trying to understand the very tired Ebonics or Trailer park schtick he continues to dribble on with. It's not close to being funny.

Agree.

Have you ever seen some of those auditions for shows like American Idol where people genuinely believe they are good singers despite actually being about as bad as anyone can imagine? I guess he believes that he is actually funny.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Ask the Patriots that question in regards to cheating.

Somehow less air in a football do not get me as incised as battery to a human being. good try and thx for stopping and being friendsly. As you can see they are ALL AGAINST ME HERE!!!!!:)

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Ha. when in doubt, make it a rant. thx for being so flexible and tolerant. subduing speech is always good.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If we would have a gibberish zone you would be the king of that zone.

I don't think your posts are rant posts but since we don't have a gibberish zone, I guess someone felt the need to move it elsewhere and elsewhere happens to be the rant zone.

Don't like gibberish threads being moved to the rant zone, don't make gibberish threads. If that does not float your boat, PM the site owner and tell him how you want his site ran...he might not consider that pm...gibberish.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Somehow less air in a football do not get me as incised as battery to a human being. good try and thx for stopping and being friendsly. As you can see they are ALL AGAINST ME HERE!!!!!:)
Not against you here. Just a different view.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
If we would have a gibberish zone you would be the king of that zone.

I don't think your posts are rant posts but since we don't have a gibberish zone, I guess someone felt the need to move it elsewhere and elsewhere happens to be the rant zone.

Don't like gibberish threads being moved to the rant zone, don't make gibberish threads. If that does not float your boat, PM the site owner and tell him how you want his site ran...he might not consider that pm...gibberish.

You seem aggrieved. And repetitiousnously. You ever been to Iran? You ever been a mulah? Just axing.