Does this video make you teary-eyed?

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
The reality is, unless you're the Patriots, dynasties like the ones the Cowboys used to have are a thing of the past across the entire NFL.

Sadly, Dallas has become "just another team". They've been far more successful than the more pessimistic fans think, but the fact that this team's legacy was built on championships makes the past 23 years an embarrassment for many.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Let the past go. Everyone including Cowboys management need to let it go.

Everyone should be motivated to make new history and stop pining for the past.

Your memories are from the past. Boring to be void of that.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
What happened to this franchise?

Yeah...

Up there with this.

I know, I know... but I'm a fan of both teams and that Spurs team was so magical and their vengeance was so complete against a Super Team led by Lebron.
Great sports stories.

dallas72

Reaction score
What happened to this franchise?

Called Free Agency ...used to be you could draft and keep All your talent...now it's more about $ than loyalty
NFL should adopt some type of NBA policy where the team that drafts you can pay you more...I know it's hard with a hard cap and 53 man rosters

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Your memories are from the past. Boring to be void of that.

I said let it go and not forget. Pining for the past is different than appreciating what happened. My whole point is our energy should be focused on the future and creating new history to have found memories of. IMO Jerry and his family are stuck in the past and anyone they hire gets sucked into that vortex.

GMO415

Reaction score
Not wasting tears on a football team. I only shedded a tear twice as an adult, and those were when my girls were born.

morat1959

Reaction score
It’ll help if we all realized we’re just a “good” team who can’t make it over the hump

A lot of us (not the TS) think we completely suck and we’re the worst team out there
A lot on here need to get over accepting mediocrity.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
the 90's was about deep pockets and no salary cap. only real teams win often with the salary cap, and we aren't one of them.