Does this video make you teary-eyed?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
What happened to this franchise?

A stubborn old man took control, and decided to only allow his children and bootlickers to manage the team according to his wishes.

His ego is, somehow, so fragile he'd rather lose "his way" than win any other way. Thanks, Jerry.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Those memories are all we have and all we're going to have as long as the 3 stooges are in charge.

I hear you brother . I still follow the team , I love to see them do well but have altered my expectations to account for Jerry and what his priorities are . Jerry is not a win at all cost kind of guy . Jerry likes to gamble and take chances on the most obscure and unlikely individuals at the most important positions on the team .

GM ,COACH, QB . With this considered he has shown he will spend resources on WR, DB , LBs but must be previously injured and finally OLINE.

So in a nut shell if we can run the ball play decent defense and make the playoffs that is the ceiling with how Jerry runs the team and I am happy . Not 70s happy but happy as I can expect to be considering the circumstances.

Brax

Reaction score
A stubborn old man took control, and decided to only allow his children and bootlickers to manage the team according to his wishes.

His ego is, somehow, so fragile he'd rather lose "his way" than win any other way. Thanks, Jerry.
You pretty much summed up the last 23 years under Jerry's guidance.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
I hear you brother . I still follow the team , I love to see them do well but have altered my expectations to account for Jerry and what his priorities are . Jerry is not a win at all cost kind of guy . Jerry likes to gamble and take chances on the most obscure and unlikely individuals at the most important positions on the team .

GM ,COACH, QB . With this considered he has shown he will spend resources on WR, DB , LBs but must be previously injured and finally OLINE.

So in a nut shell if we can run the ball play decent defense and make the playoffs that is the ceiling with how Jerry runs the team and I am happy . Not 70s happy but happy as I can expect to be considering the circumstances.

How do you spell ditto to happy? No red lines so I got it right @ ditto