Doesn’t any Team want Moore?

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Rejection binder full of letters saying nope no way.

kellen-moore.gif

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One can only wonder if Garrett’s lack of success with the Giants will factor in. For that matter, when was the last time any of the ex Cowboys Coordinators left this team and went on to win in this league?

I don't think any of Jimmy's disciple's went on to win anything either.
Need to go back to Tom Landry's time for successful coaches.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
……just wait till till after week 4 next season…..you’ll be seeing “afraid we are gonna lose genius Moore” threads littering this forum
That **** so annoying too lol. He will be a genius probably after week 1 depending on if its a loss or win lol. People just run to scapegoat I have issues with Moore but if people think things are bad wait until he had left....and you look up and see Nussmeier or someone as the OC.......because that's what was gonna happen. They weren't going to find some young OC guru...

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
One can only wonder if Garrett’s lack of success with the Giants will factor in. For that matter, when was the last time any of the ex Cowboys Coordinators left this team and went on to win in this league?
That part about Garrett is true but the Giants became worse after his firing, so what does that say about Judge, Garrett’s replacement, and the team?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
More like this dude is ruining Dak.
Dak would still be throwing 22 TDs, 13 INTS, and 3,500 yards if Moore never came around.

Which would have been good for the Cowboys because they would have never paid him and have committed to wasting at the very least 4 more years.

Dak's numbers took off when Moore became the OC.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I think teams want him just not as a head coach. He's just not ready.
If the Cowboys have any success next year in the playoffs, he will get a head coaching job. If the Cowboys lost 31-30 against San Francisco and offense was rolling, Paper Boy would be outta here.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak would still be throwing 22 TDs, 13 INTS, and 3,500 yards if Moore never came around.

Which would have been good for the Cowboys because they would have never paid him and have committed to wasting at the very least 4 more years.

Yeah pass happy...and the run game suffered, therefore the team suffered when it counted.
Well the OL sucking and penalties as well.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If the Cowboys have any success next year in the playoffs, he will get a head coaching job. If the Cowboys lost 31-30 against San Francisco and offense was rolling, Paper Boy would be outta here.
I said this during the season.....I Just don't see head coach in him. He just looks to be built as a OC. I think he's gonna be a OC longer than people think.

49ers shut down the Packers and it didn't stop the OC from the Packers from getting a job.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

He's had one year of 13 interceptions and you think that would've been his whole career lol?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think one thing we all need to consider more is the play called vs executed and the fact this was the most penalized team in the league.

And from the one play matters files of CC comes that throwback pass form Wilson that he blew that would have resulted in a 1st down extending the drive and keeping the Niners from another possession, at least for that drive. That's the kind of play that gets the "genius" label but only if it works.

I wonder what kinds of plays work when your QB is obviously off and your OL isn't holding up and you can't run the ball? Answer, the plays that we think should have been called because those didn't work. Moore might like a do over as well.

I think we are doing what we too often, funneling down through mistakes and reasons to get to one person.

If Prescott starts his slide and gets the ball in play with time remaining and they pull out the win, Moore is valuable.

I wouldn't put much in the fact he didn't get job offers for HC. He's still young in the job and probably not brimming with confidence after that loss and he's a pretty low key person.

The guy had the #1 offense in yards AND scoring and you think Booger is not going to keep him?