Doesn’t any Team want Moore?

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I said this during the season.....I Just don't see head coach in him. He just looks to be built as a OC. I think he's gonna be a OC longer than people think.

49ers shut down the Packers and it didn't stop the OC from the Packers from getting a job.
Good point. Supposedly Kellen Moore does not interview well (Jeff Cavanaugh) said that his poor interview is why he not coaching Boise State now. For some reason fans and media think we have all stars all over the offense. If we don’t sure up the offensive line and get rid of Zeke, the Cowboys offense will be in big trouble.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
It underscores the failure of this organization. Whoever is responsible for calling the worst play in our playoff history, whoever is responsible for not utilizing our better RB in the playoffs...that man deserves to be fired. It's either MM or KM. And they are both staying.

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
Y'all think this kind of stuff is not evident to most of the NFL GM's ?

This stuff falls right into KM's lap. Moore is a play caller but a piss poor OC. Ain't a lot of "coordination" on this!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It underscores the failure of this organization. Whoever is responsible for calling the worst play in our playoff history, whoever is responsible for not utilizing our better RB in the playoffs...that man deserves to be fired. It's either MM or KM. And they are both staying.
What if that man is neither MM or KM but JJ? His boss isn't firing him, he love him some self.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Nobody is dumb enough to make him their OC, much less their HC.
If he was free he would easily get another OC job legally they cant hire him as an OC hes under contract..

he needs to grow especially in the run game and of he doesn't i can see MM taking play calling away sooner than later in season should the same old flaws happen as job security deal as Mcarthy's job is tied to 2022 sucess given all the rumors with Payton and what not even mid season firing and promoting Quinn could happen. So he realizes if Moores a weak spot he will need to just take the play calling back..

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Good point. Supposedly Kellen Moore does not interview well (Jeff Cavanaugh) said that his poor interview is why he not coaching Boise State now. For some reason fans and media think we have all stars all over the offense. If we don’t sure up the offensive line and get rid of Zeke, the Cowboys offense will be in big trouble.
They need to do something because this line needs to improve and I don't know how they do it with just the draft. And Pollard needs his shine.

I wonder in times like these do they limit Pollard to lower his contract value? Not sure how he didn't get more touches last year.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
That **** so annoying too lol. He will be a genius probably after week 1 depending on if its a loss or win lol. People just run to scapegoat I have issues with Moore but if people think things are bad wait until he had left....and you look up and see Nussmeier or someone as the OC.......because that's what was gonna happen. They weren't going to find some young OC guru...
Agreed!! It would just be more threads of the same nature but replacing Moore's name with *insert new OC's name*.

Is Moore a little raw? Sure, but he has shown us some flashes. Players still have to execute.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Agreed!! It would just be more threads of the same nature but replacing Moore's name with *insert new OC's name*.

Is Moore a little raw? Sure, but he has shown us some flashes. Players still have to execute.
agreed

he needs to grow especially in the run game and of he doesn't i can see MM taking play calling away sooner than later in season should the same old flaws happen as job security deal as Mcarthy's job is tied to 2022 sucess given all the rumors with Payton and what not even mid-season firing and promoting Quinn could happen. So he realizes if Moore's a weak spot he will need to just take the play calling back to preserve his own job..

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
He's not...which is why you have a guy like McCarthy here but unfortunately things are ran a little different in Dallas.
So disappointed by mac's lack of offensive involvement.
I thought he would be installing his offense and calling plays.
Instead we get to keep Garrett's 1990s offense.
What a poop show.

ICP

Reaction score
LOL, looks like after our playoff debacle nobody wants Moore or Quinn

baltcowboy

Reaction score
They need to do something because this line needs to improve and I don't know how they do it with just the draft. And Pollard needs his shine.

I wonder in times like these do they limit Pollard to lower his contract value? Not sure how he didn't get more touches last year.
You can do it with some luck. Tyron injuries were because two teammates fell on his ankle causing a high ankle sprain. His back and neck were fine. Draft two linemen one center/guard and tackle guard with two of the first 3 picks. Ball and Steele have talent that needs to be developed. Martin is still a top two guard. La’el scares the crap out of me but Dak loves him. I know Kansa City traded a first round pick but they turned their line around in one season. Two starters were 2nd and third round picks. Let’s see what happens with our offensive line coach.

baltcowboy

Reaction score

I hope I am wrong but I think Jerrah is mandating that Zeke gets the ball. It makes no sense to continue giving the ball to a running back with a torn PCL.