Doesn't all this Zeke crap belong in the Dramazone?

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Let's talk football!!! How long is Rico out? How will Jaylon do on Saturday? Is Moore really gonna be our backup QB?

I wouldn't expect Rico to play this week, Jaylon playing is a good step in a number of steps he's going to need to make before he's full recovered....And unfortunately Moore is going to be the back up, I just wish that Cooper Rush would get the nod over Moore with some team reps with the first and second string to see what he can do against a better defense, after Dak make his debut Saturday...

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wouldn't expect Rico to play this week, Jaylon playing is a good step in a number of steps he's going to need to make before he's full recovered....And unfortunately Moore is going to be the back up, I just wish that Cooper Rush would get the nod over Moore with some team reps with the first and second string to see what he can do against a better defense, after Dak make his debut Saturday...
I'd like to see Rush against some quality players too. It would answer a lot of questions.