Doesn't all this Zeke crap belong in the Dramazone?

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Then why did you go into this one?

You clearly took issue. Why the response and lame *** name calling?

You just walked into your own damned siren sound.
Show me proof that I didn't like this one? I clearly didn't take issue and you have no proof I did. The nerd thing isn't really name calling. That's truthfully the only type of person that would say what the person did

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Show me proof that I didn't like this one? I clearly didn't take issue and you have no proof I did. The nerd thing isn't really name calling. That's truthfully the only type of person that would say what the person did
Ok. I really don't care. Whatever I said, that I don't even remember saying, I stand by.

As per your request, I'm too tired to even understand it.

Cheers. Go Cowboys. I'm off to get a cigar. And some rolaids that won't even work.

Have fun.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Ok. I really don't care. Whatever I said, that I don't even remember saying, I stand by.

As per your request, I'm too tired to even understand it.

Cheers. Go Cowboys. I'm off to get a cigar. And some rolaids that won't even work.

Have fun.
If you really don't care leave it alone. As far as what you stand by do that. Have fun

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Just trying to get to your level so you can understand. Apparently, i need to get a bit lower.
My "level" is so high above you not below that you'd need an alien spacecraft to get there. When it's that much of a distance there is no need for you to try but you can keep trying though.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My "level" is so high above you not below that you'd need an alien spacecraft to get there. When it's that much of a distance there is no need for you to try but you can keep trying though.
Haha, you're still here little man? Ok, you win, now run along and brag to your friends in the thinktank. Lol. Seriously, you made my day, Salud!

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
36blub.jpg