Doesn't Terrell Remind You Of Leon?...

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
...saw that comparison somewhere else and had to laugh. TO is absolutely Leon from the Bud Light commercials and Rosenhaus is an absolute caricature of every sleazy, slimeball, unscrupulous agent that has ever been imagined! :lmao:

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
CaptainAmerica said:
...saw that comparison somewhere else and had to laugh. TO is absolutely Leon from the Bud Light commercials and Rosenhaus is an absolute caricature of every sleazy, slimeball, unscrupulous agent that has ever been imagined! :lmao:
thats funny sure he does..love it when he blame the team after losing

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CaptainAmerica said:
:hammer:

ctalker

Reaction score
Thats too funny, although I think Leon would be insulted by the statement. I love those comercials.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
How did you lose so bad to the Cowboys this time Leon... uh T.O.?

1013_bs04.gif

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
lol...read leon, thought leon lett. i was gonna say

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if TO was the player that they made that character from.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
that interview at halftime with those 2 losers was one, if not THE most pathetic thing i have ever witnessed in the history of the national football league.:cool:

:mad:

Kangaroo

Reaction score
CaptainAmerica said:

[font=Verdana,]“This is a team game, and I put this loss squarely on the shoulders of my supporting cast.” The reporter then asks, “You don’t think your four fumbles played a part in the loss?” Leon responds, “Not if those guys fell on the ball. Once again, Leon can’t do everything!” Then, in perfect deadpan, the reporter says, “There’s no ‘I’ in team.” To which Leon answers, “There ain’t no ‘we’ either.” And then the tagline comes up: “TRUE.”

This is my favorite tagline from those
[/font]

kmp77

Reaction score
I'm not happy...whaaaaaaaaaaaa.........I'm not happy...whaaaaaaaaaaaa.........I'm not happy...whaaaaaaaaaaaa.........I'm not happy...whaaaaaaaaaaaa.........

Work an 8-5 making jack you #@%#@!$#!$@#!. I hate T.O.

BadKarma

Reaction score
LOL...yeah! Now that you mention it...he probably got that act by watching Leon in those commercials.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
CaptainAmerica said:

If I'm a GM, I'm gonna make a point of staying clear of any client of Drew Rosenhaus... there are enough good football players out there who aren't represented by slimeballs with no ethics whatsoever to build a solid team...

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
kmp77 said:
I'm not happy...whaaaaaaaaaaaa.........I'm not happy...whaaaaaaaaaaaa.........I'm not happy...whaaaaaaaaaaaa.........I'm not happy...whaaaaaaaaaaaa.........

Work an 8-5 making jack you #@%#@!$#!$@#!. I hate T.O.

I think what annoys me the most is the way Owens keeps insisting "I'm just trying to take care of my family"...

Yeah, RIIIIIIIGGGHHHHTTTTTT... I could take the money he makes in one season, let the government take their exorbitant cut, and STILL have enough money to take care of me and my family in style for the rest of our natural lives...

Poor widdwe TO, he's only making 7 million a year!!! I say we all take up a collection for him, before the guy has to go on welfare...

Deacon Moss

Reaction score
CaptainAmerica said:
actually no...T.O. is'nt even in the top 10 salary wise as receivers go, but he did sign the deal after the NFLPA told him not to!!!

And from what I understand he has'nt even gotten all of his signing bonus yet.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Deacon Moss said:
actually no...T.O. is'nt even in the top 10 salary wise as receivers go, but he did sign the deal after the NFLPA told him not to!!!

And from what I understand he has'nt even gotten all of his signing bonus yet.

Wrong, don't buy the Rosenhaus BS.

TO received a signing bonus and salary that made him the 2nd highest paid WR last year, he's also scheduled to get another 7.5 million bonus this year.

His base salary is low this year but he's among the top 4 in money this year as well.

He wants super star QB money, all this crap is orchestrated, the Super Bowl comeback, the agent change, the hold out, the come to camp pouting, get "injured", have a hissy fit over nothing, when you know they are down another receiver.

You have an egomaniacal jerk represented by a scumbag.

Deacon Moss

Reaction score
blindzebra said:
Wrong, don't buy the Rosenhaus BS.

TO received a signing bonus and salary that made him the 2nd highest paid WR last year, he's also scheduled to get another 7.5 million bonus this year.

His base salary is low this year but he's among the top 4 in money this year as well.

He wants super star QB money, all this crap is orchestrated, the Super Bowl comeback, the agent change, the hold out, the come to camp pouting, get "injured", have a hissy fit over nothing, when you know they are down another receiver.

You have an egomaniacal jerk represented by a scumbag.

Actually It was'nt Rosenhaus I heard that from, and alot of that money is incentive layden, not very much of it is garuanteed, I guess it all depends on whose argument ya buying???