Dolphins Are Releasing Taco Charlton

Sydla

Reaction score
Demarcus Lawrence and Taco Charleton both had the same number of sacks last year. One is very good. One is unemployed.

That's why something like PFF is so useful. People that "don't believe" in PFF because it's not perfect are dumb.

PFF is not "so" useful. It has its advantages but also very many flaws.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Did you miss that part where he graded out as one of the worst DEs in the league?

Didn’t see it all I know is he had 5 sacks for them and 2 forced fumbles. The same numbers as our highest paid player in franchise history had last season.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Yet, somehow Crawford is still a Cowboy.

Yes. Because he's at least above average when he plays and gives outstanding effort.

I wouldn't call Crawford a bust at all. Should he be gone by now? Probably. But he's not a bad player whatsoever.

Verdict

Reaction score
Someone here will seriously be saying let’s kick the tires. Lol.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Attitude ended Taco's career at both places. I'm curious to see if he's done in the NFL or the right coach comes along, fixes his attitude and saves his career. I don't even know who that would be.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
And that's why you don't judge DE off of sacks! Good life lesson for some of ya'll.

They are judged on sacks which is why they get paid so much money. Taco must have really struggled against the run. He only played 10 games last season starting 5 of them. Post the link providing the stat where he graded out.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Demarcus Lawrence and Taco Charleton both had the same number of sacks last year. One is very good. One is unemployed.

That's why something like PFF is so useful. People that "don't believe" in PFF because it's not perfect are dumb.
Lawrence's Double teams rate and win rate were amongst the league best. Freeney had similar years every now and then where he wouldnt get alot of sacks