Dolphins Are Releasing Taco Charlton

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
The fact he was inactive the last four games tells the whole story........kid apparently has some major attitude issues. What's worst is I'm sure former teammates and coaches have tried talking to him but chose not to listen.
Sometimes, you just can't fix stupid.

That is what was the frustrating thing about it. It is not like they did not properly put him through the vetting process.

We got that almighty consensus. That means the GM, GM Child, HC, Talent Person and DC were all aligned.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The fact he was inactive the last four games tells the whole story........kid apparently has some major attitude issues. What's worst is I'm sure former teammates and coaches have tried talking to him but chose not to listen.

Posted a link a little while ago. Miami didn’t like his attitude. Figured it had to be some underlying issue because his production wasn’t bad for as little as he played.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
At best I think he could wind up a guy that turns the corner is his late 20's if he matures

True but at this rate, he won't make last until his late 20s w/o a major dose of humble pie. He's already reduced his value to probably a vet min. I think he gets one more chance........

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score

That is what was the frustrating thing about it. It is not like they did not properly put him through the vetting process.

We got that almighty consensus. That means the GM, GM Child, HC, Talent Person and DC were all aligned.

That.......or they took Jim's Harbaugh raving review as gospel. But no question they did a pi poor of vetting him as you stated. Then again it could very well be they were warned by certain scouts and chose not to listen.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

Lol... GM Child.

Awesome.

cowboyec

Reaction score
be one helluva story if they bring him back and this staff salvages whatever's left.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Posted a link a little while ago. Miami didn’t like his attitude. Figured it had to be some underlying issue because his production wasn’t bad for as little as he played.

Hell, his production was great considering everything but the fact they still wanted nothing to do with him speaks volumes to issues this kid has.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
be one helluva story if they bring him back and this staff salvages whatever's left.
It would be a cool story, but I think this team would rather sign Dez (after the CeeDee pick and handing him 88) than Taco back.
And that's saying something.

basel90

Reaction score
a clear bust from day one. It was obvious someone messed up at the draft . Hope it was only Marineli ( who also picked Hill).

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Taco is a miserable malcontent everywhere he goes.
I am sitting home watching Michigan vs Ohio State. Urban Myer is coach Ohio State.

Taco just burst thru and dropped the QB for 4 yr loss..

he is playing well here.

Noah Brown is playing WR for Ohio State and looks good also.

Why did these guy do nothing for us?

Maybe we just suck and can't figure out what to do.

The game is from like 2014 or so.

Bosa is a freshman for Ohio State.

Good game but making me sick our guys have flatlined in the pros.

Yikes.