Don’t give up, next 4 games are all winnable

DandyDon52

Reaction score
If you score in single Digits you wont win any game in the NFL. The Cowboys Offense with that vanilla scheme and Prescott looking more and more like a mistake is not giving me confidence that they can put Points on the board.
yeah I know dak was off target on some throws.
Thing is we didnt run any slant passes, or any crossing routes, dallas is afraid to use the middle.
but throwiing the sidelines and some of these other passes are harder and take longer.
The way dak is coached , and the way plays are called , game plan etc dont help him at all.

Broges74

JerryJonesMustGo
Reaction score
We had no preseason and a nearly 60% turnover at the WR position. You guys thought we'd come put of the gates hot?

Week 3 we should see the up to speed offense. Right now, we are in preseason as far as the team working together.

LittleD

Reaction score
I think the Cowboys can win any of the next 4 games.
Maybe they can win all 4 and be 4-1
win 3 and be 3-2
at worst, hopefully lol they win 2 and are 2-3.
The Giants lost today, havent seen their game yet, but now both teams will be desperate to win
next week.
Dallas is at home, so no travel and maybe they can play better on offense and win.

The good thing about today was the defense proved they are going to be good, they
had the goal line stop and turnover , and kept dallas in the game to the end.

What was bad was the play calling and game plan, and no spy on Cam was just plain stupid.
It was Cam taking off on runs that helped Carolina keep drives alive and get their offense going.

Also Elliot only had 15 carries lol and that is just plain stupid too. it should be 25-30.
He is their best weapon and they dont know how to use him.

But all that said I still think Dallas can beat any or all of the next 4 teams

Not a chance with these coaches and this inept offense. The defense can only keep us close.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I'd like to see Zeke more involved in the passing game.
I would too, but our coaches are horrible at drawing up plays for that and or we dont execute it right, or it is called at wrong time.
he has had some good catch and runs but very few.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Not a chance with these coaches and this inept offense. The defense can only keep us close.
well losing like they did today may light a fire under the coaches butts. lol or Jones boys will light it.
They usually come back and play good after a loss like this.

NYG and Dallas know each other pretty good so the games are usually close.
I watched the giant game and they look about the same as dallas.

LittleD

Reaction score
well losing like they did today may light a fire under the coaches butts. lol or Jones boys will light it.
They usually come back and play good after a loss like this.

NYG and Dallas know each other pretty good so the games are usually close.
I watched the giant game and they look about the same as dallas.

Sorry, Linehan and Garrett are what they are... Losers. Their stink has rubbed off on the character of this team.

Hadenough

Reaction score
We had our chances
Are you kidding me! the Cowboys never had a chance. One play was it! the TE was wide open and Dak under throws him. Dak looked horrible and anyone making excuses for the Cowboys terrible play has to be working for the organization.

LittleD

Reaction score
Are you kidding me! the Cowboys never had a chance. One play was it! the TE was wide open and Dak under throws him. Dak looked horrible and anyone making excuses for the Cowboys terrible play has to be working for the organization.

I wonder if Jerry would try and hire Parcells back and let him kick some butt. We sure need it out there.

Sheffielder74UK

Reaction score
Teams will continue to play 8 in the box became our throwing schemes have WRs running over it. Did we have one throw attempted last night over 15-20 yards, that place is pretty saturated!

JayFord

Reaction score
They are winnable.....week 1 the cowboys always look sluggish.....except for 2015 and we know how that season ended....i would make the case 2014 season opener was the most disgusting performance ive seen in an opener

ClintDagger

Reaction score
Yep, it looked bleak in ‘14 & ‘16 too. If they can pound it with Zeke everything about this team looks better on days when Zeke goes for a 100+.

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
Other teams are saying dont give up we have Dallas next or soon. I think Dallas put in the second worst offensive performance score wise last night. Dak is inaccurate and inconsistent, those fun accuracy contests he lost over the winter really showed his inaccuracy. He wiffed basic easy passes.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The Cowboys' next four games, in order, are as follows: Giants, Seahawks, Lions and Texans.

All of these are both winnable and lose-able. The Cowboys offense must improve for us to win.

If the play calling could have been more timid, I'm at a loss to imagine how it might be possible.

Last edited:

IrishAnto

Reaction score
If we don't spot Carolina a new set of downs early in the game and kept the drive alive on 4th down the entire game could have unfolded differently.
How many times could you say that over the last 22 years?
Let's face it we're just a poorly run organization.

Swagger

Reaction score
I would fancy the Giants to win next week. They looked much better than we did against a strong play off team with genuine Superbowl aspirations. Plus Olivier Vernon wasn't even playing. Flowers is still a mess now at right tackle but their o-line improved during the game against one of the strongest defenses in the league. Eli actually played well and a few of the WR's and Engram made key drops.

I struggle to see where we cause them problems.

koolaid

Drink Me
Reaction score
Thing about philly is they have great coaching and i am not sure on this but i assume at some point Wentz will be back. They also have that mojo right now where they figured out how to win.
New York is hot garbage they are dead with Eli.
Washington is interesting, new QB and AP. We will see how long AP can do this but he looked damn good, to me thats one of the most interesting stories. It looks like washington will use AP right, he was a bad fit with the saints.

I like the optimism I agree we can bounce back. Obviously the offense is a huge concern right now. Week one is not the story of the season though. I believe the chiefs beat the patriots week one last year and we all saw what happened with them. I hope we can find a way to be more effective with zeke. Maybe our defense is good!

Swagger

Reaction score
To be fair, our defense played very well yesterday and if we are able to establish the run against the Giants then we have a chance.

Hardline

Reaction score
The first game was winnable also.
How did that turn out?

Every game is winnable or loserable.