Don’t give up, next 4 games are all winnable

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I think Linehan doesnt really look at the defense he is about to play and then design a set of plays to use.
I think he just designs plays, and then uses them against any team.

He needs to ........well I dont know lol.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
I would never give up on the season after one game no matter how bad we looked. I confess I got caught up in the riot and threw a few bricks:( but it's Tuesday and I'm looking forward to the game Sunday in hopes of seeing positive Improvement and a good solid Beatdown of a division rival:flagwave:

Blackspider214

Reaction score
We had no preseason and a nearly 60% turnover at the WR position. You guys thought we'd come put of the gates hot?

Week 3 we should see the up to speed offense. Right now, we are in preseason as far as the team working together.

You are fooling yourself. Rams also played no preseason and look at them. Looked off in one half but finally eased in and destroyed Oak in the 2nd half. Difference is, they have a competent coaching staff and we don't. They made adjustments and we didn't.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Question- the scheme was real good in 2016 when Dak and Zeke were rookies. What happened? Why is the scheme bad now? Do we need to change schemes every year?

Dak supporters point to his rookie season as evidence that he's a franchise qb. Well the scheme didn't suck then when we were putting up decent points.

McClay supports say he's a great evaluator of talent. Look how awesome we've been drafting the last 3-4 years. But now peeps are saying Our offensive players and backups suck.

So what is it? Does Dak suck or the scheme or the players surrounding him?

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Question- the scheme was real good in 2016 when Dak and Zeke were rookies. What happened? Why is the scheme bad now? Do we need to change schemes every year?

Dak supporters point to his rookie season as evidence that he's a franchise qb. Well the scheme didn't suck then when we were putting up decent points.

McClay supports say he's a great evaluator of talent. Look how awesome we've been drafting the last 3-4 years. But now peeps are saying Our offensive players and backups suck.

The film is out. Just like with RG3, Tebow etc.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Neither team was particularly crisp on offence. I think we beat the Giants. Manning does't run. And our pass rush looks solid. We should be able to get to manning...

Cebrin

Reaction score
0c0a61b3e04f652eda90c22d6d433f35691a27153ad40ee0a3e0db36eb66c316

jay94

Reaction score
Every game is winnable.....unless your the browns who have 0 wins in 17 games.

They had a chance to beat the Steelers in overtime. I can easily get the hate, but the team is much improved over the past 2 years.

jay94

Reaction score

Combination, to aid Daks side for such a young player he didn't play enough. Our play calling ESPECIALLY on first down is just to predictable and defenses know it giving them an unfair advantage. Then when we do finally decide to throw on first down we make it blatantly obvious by moving Zeke out to the slot, TERRIBLE.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sunday night at HOME for Dak will be one major Pressure cooker.....I mean common it's evident to everyone he doesn't deal well with pressure on the field and that included mentally....I have slim hopes for Sunday night..............very slim.....slim Jim slim....