Don’t let the big names guide your thinking

RoboQB

Reaction score
I responded to a guy that said he went to the Super Bowl last year. Lol relax it’s just a message board.

Son of a gun. Well, I'm guilty.
I missed that twice!
Thanks for letting me down easy.
You could've taken a shot, and I would've deserved it, but didn't.
Cheers, and a tip of the cap to you.

lqmac1

Reaction score
Son of a gun. Well, I'm guilty.
I missed that twice!
Thanks for letting me down easy.
You could've taken a shot, and I would've deserved it, but didn't.
Cheers, and a tip of the cap to you.
All good. This quarantine is getting all of us lol

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
And Dez will be a walk-on FA bargain. Who could you sign for the min wage with as much talent?

If he doesn’t still have it , cut him in camp.
Now Im on board, that's an easy deal to make.. no risk camp invite.
Give him a pure incentive laden chance.

Verdict

Reaction score
Father time Wins, but Brady has done a hell of a job fighting it. To put Brady on that list is silly. Brady for 25 million is a hell of a deal.

I hope he continues to prove you Brady haters wrong this year. Guys like you have been saying this nonsense about Brady for 10 years. He finally doenst win the SB and you love it.
Brady is like Jason Witten. Done 3 years ago when The Hoodie wanted to trade him.

Verdict

Reaction score
I agree. Pats will be making a move in 1st round. They don’t expect to get lucky in later rounds again.

And they would have let Brady go before if he hadn’t signed team friendly deals.

I don’t think anyone knows what the Patriots will do. If Kraft had left the Hoodie alone they would have a much better cap situation, the QB of the future and draft picks instead of a departed Brady.

The Hoodie might trade back a couple of times draft a QB late in the second round and get the best signal caller in the draft. You just never know about those guys.

Or maybe they bring in a castoff like Cam Newton on a one year deal, win another SB, and get a comp pick next year when he signs with someone else and craters again. Who knows.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I don’t think anyone knows what the Patriots will do. If Kraft had left the Hoodie alone they would have a much better cap situation, the QB of the future and draft picks instead of a departed Brady.

The Hoodie might trade back a couple of times draft a QB late in the second round and get the best signal caller in the draft. You just never know about those guys.

Or maybe they bring in a castoff like Cam Newton on a one year deal, win another SB, and get a comp pick next year when he signs with someone else and craters again. Who knows.
Of course, but thats what we do here in a fan forum is speculate offering our opinion. And that’s my hunch is Pats will make a move in 1st round for a QB.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Yeah, and let's remember how "he" won that SB. His defense held the Rams to 3 points and he handed off to Sony Michel.

Brady will be 43 when he plays his next game. Anyone who still thinks he's the guy who beat the Falcons either didn't watch him play the 2019/20 season or is kidding themselves. Father Time always wins.
Ignoring bad Goff in the same game does this mean Goff needs to retire now?

tunahelper

Reaction score
I agree. But don't underestimate the value of a fresh start or a scheme change ti rejuvenate SOME careers. Look at E. Sanders or G McCoy and the list goes on and on so it can go both ways SOMETIMES

Give any QB the weapons Brady had last year and see if they could win a division. Dak needs a ferrari at every position and still puts up head scratcher games. Brady has plenty of mileage left. He is not all world, but he is better than most. Top 3 still IMO.