Done with the NFLs officiating

ghst187

Reaction score
worst call, rule or not, in the history of the game period

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Dez took 3 steps before he went down with the football. That was a catch. Officiating is trash. That cost the game.

He never really made a football move before going down and the ball touching the ground but only figures most here will blame that call on the Cowboys losing.

loublue22

Reaction score
That's pretty much the essence of the Calvin Johnson rule unfortunately.

Every time I have seen a team screwed by that idiotic call, I cringe.

as I recall, Johnson was in the end zone and just fell down. It still should have been a TD for him, but the Dez call is much worse

Ken

Reaction score
Calvin Johnson rule. The call was correct but it's a really stupid rule and we're not the first team to get screwed by it

NO IT IS NOT. Show me where the ball was popped up by the ground. There was no replay that showed that...therefore...it cannot be overturned. So basic guys....it is ...to quote Stafford, "Unbelievable."

perrykemp

Reaction score
I don't know who would have won the game had they not overruled the catch (and presumably scored a TD), however, it's an absolute shame that stupid rule prevented from ever knowing.

MrMavsMan

Reaction score
I had to hear on the XM radio for 6 days straight about that lions call, they will probably only mention that Dez catch for a few minutes and move on...