cowboys1981 Well-Known Member Messages 5,595 Reaction score 4,576 56 minutes ago #41 He's near the QB on ice skates
shabazz Well-Known Member Messages 27,129 Reaction score 50,110 55 minutes ago #42 big dog cowboy said: And he also got a penalty on the same play that nullified his sack. Click to expand... ........he didn't say, "may I" did he? Refs really protect the Qbs these days
big dog cowboy said: And he also got a penalty on the same play that nullified his sack. Click to expand... ........he didn't say, "may I" did he? Refs really protect the Qbs these days
75boyz Well-Known Member Messages 12,520 Reaction score 15,695 48 minutes ago #43 I think EZ has close to twice the snap count as any other edge so I guess there's THAT too. He's at 120. I mean, besides Gary. He's at 135! Which further illustrates Gary's phenomenal impact, LOL Lawrence is the next closest snap count at 70.
I think EZ has close to twice the snap count as any other edge so I guess there's THAT too. He's at 120. I mean, besides Gary. He's at 135! Which further illustrates Gary's phenomenal impact, LOL Lawrence is the next closest snap count at 70.
CoachD Well-Known Member Messages 2,894 Reaction score 3,077 22 minutes ago #44 Give me a call when he gets a sack!