Donovan Ezeiruaku has the most pressures on the Dallas Cowboys with 10

I think EZ has close to twice the snap count as any other edge so I guess there's THAT too. He's at 120.

I mean, besides Gary. He's at 135!

Which further illustrates Gary's phenomenal impact, LOL

Lawrence is the next closest snap count at 70.
 
Yep, you're on the same page as me bro. It's like you mentioned earlier that there should be some "outcome of the play" taken into consideration to give the stat any value.

I mean, does anybody really care if an edge beat his man and ALMOST sacks the QB while the QB is still able to make a TD pass?

Are they really gonna measure almosts as some quantifiable metric even though the overall net result was still giving up a TD?

I'm with you, trust me.
Quit calling everyone, ‘bro’.

This isn’t a frat party.
 
Last year's defense, yes that one, was 6th overall in quarterback pressures and LED THE LEAGUE in pressure percentage at 31.2%.

So just maybe, some people might want to re-think their stance on what is and isn't a credible and effective pressure as a stat.

Get home or go home.
This
 

Forum statistics

Threads
476,046
Messages
14,659,254
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top