Donovan Wilson practicing

glimmerman

Reaction score
Same thing you goofs said about Wilcox. B b but if Heath was better he’d be playing. Like Garrett doesn’t make dumb decisions lol. Not saying Wilson isn’t better than Heath, but to say he’s not just because he hasn’t taken his job is bs
Nanny nanny boo boo.

blueblood70

Reaction score
noones claiming Heath great but I do agree hes obviously slightly better tat this pojnt to the coaches then anyone who tried to unseat him..

no matter how much you internet GMs believe that coachs somehow favor aplayer and let him play regardless if someone with more upside is on the bench, is utterly redicluos..they see heath in Practice and break down and ENTIRE games worth of film.. they find Heath to be the best option that moment or game..

if one of these kids challenge him everyday in practice and in limited game action, they will let that player challenge heath for the starting job..

Wilson hasn't even played areal snap in a game, has been hurt and somehow hes better ?...so let this play out but I trust the coaches have real reasons why they have Heath starting and the internet experts can believe and FEEL all they want..

I mean KR is so highly regarded in here and maybe pout amongst his peers, yet you believe hes starting heath over X-player for no reason?Heath must be the more steady player in practice and in game film breakdown..

Theres reason for all coaches decsions and its not one or 2 bad plays a game..we can pick all players apart using that narrative..its the rest of the plays..noone plays perfect game and right nw this day this week, Heath must have an edge to start over the rest..

we all see a lot in Lewis as well ,yet he only comes in nickel/dime packages, yet Brown and Awuzie and BJ get all the rest?

it will work itself out, maybe this time next year we Have Woods, Wilson , and Lewis all starting, IF they win the coaches over..I dont see Brown and BJ both being resigned so I think Lewis is on his way to a starting spot..

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
noones claiming Heath great but I do agree hes obviously slightly better tat this pojnt to the coaches then anyone who tried to unseat him..

no matter how much you internet GMs believe that coachs somehow favor aplayer and let him play regardless if someone with more upside is on the bench, is utterly redicluos..they see heath in Practice and break down and ENTIRE games worth of film.. they find Heath to be the best option that moment or game..

if one of these kids challenge him everyday in practice and in limited game action, they will let that player challenge heath for the starting job..

Wilson hasn't even played areal snap in a game, has been hurt and somehow hes better ?...so let this play out but I trust the coaches have real reasons why they have Heath starting and the internet experts can believe and FEEL all they want..

I mean KR is so highly regarded in here and maybe pout amongst his peers, yet you believe hes starting heath over X-player for no reason?Heath must be the more steady player in practice and in game film breakdown..

Theres reason for all coaches decsions and its not one or 2 bad plays a game..we can pick all players apart using that narrative..its the rest of the plays..noone plays perfect game and right nw this day this week, Heath must have an edge to start over the rest..

we all see a lot in Lewis as well ,yet he only comes in nickel/dime packages, yet Brown and Awuzie and BJ get all the rest?

it will work itself out, maybe this time next year we Have Woods, Wilson , and Lewis all starting, IF they win the coaches over..I dont see Brown and BJ both being resigned so I think Lewis is on his way to a starting spot..
Good post.