Donovan Wilson practicing

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Its not my idea that they are bad its a football concensus. Theres not one person in the nfl that will day either of those guys are even average

Lol! “Football consensus.”

Except for their team, who pays them, which is the real thing you don’t like because you think Crawford is overpaid. And their teammates, who made them both captains. Other than that, consensus.

And by “consensus” you mean you and Cowboy Roy who can’t get his own shoes on the right feet, rhetorically speaking, and then blames Jason Garrett for it. Quite the Wolfpack.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Except for their team, who pays them, which is the real thing you don’t like because you think Crawford is overpaid. And their teammates, who made them both captains. Other than that, consensus.

And by “consensus” you mean you and Cowboy Roy who can’t get his own shoes on the right feet, rhetorically speaking, and then blames Jason Garrett for it. Quite the Wolfpack.

But hey.......at least you have yourself and......................................................YOU that thnks Garrett is a great coach. LOL

You want to see our wolfpack? How about we do a poll as to whether Garrett should be replaced or not?

Last time we posted that poll it was 94% Garrett should be fired.

But hey....................you know football. :lmao::lmao::lmao2:

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did you happen to know Heath is a special teams captain not a defensive captain? I'm surprised nobody in this thread knew that?

I did. But since we’re talking about him as a player in general I didn’t think it was all that relevant.

I don’t actually love Heath outside of special teams. I just think it’s idiotic to want the guy off the roster.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Why dont you all make us laugh by telling us how great Garrett is? Please, just one more time for everyone? :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I did. But since we’re talking about him as a player in general I didn’t think it was all that relevant.

I don’t actually love Heath outside of special teams. I just think it’s idiotic to want the guy off the roster.

More idiotic then thinking Garrett is a great coach?

Personally I could live with Heath as a backup.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why dont you all make us laugh by telling us how great Garrett is? Please, just one more time for everyone? :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao:

For future reference: your left shoe is the one you usually put on your left foot. If you hold your hand out with your finger and thumb extended it makes an “L,” which you might remember stands for “left.”

And your right shoe is the one you usually put on the foot that ends up in your mouth.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Assuming that someone didn’t understand what quotes are or how they work, sure.

Are you now claiming that you post quotes you DONT agree with?

Do you really think 5 quotes is enough hailing Garrett as great?

Your signature borders on the level of complete infatuation. Which is creepy enough. It really is quite strange your love for him.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
For future reference: your left shoe is the one you usually put on your left foot. If you hold your hand out with your finger and thumb extended it makes an “L,” which you might remember stands for “left.”

And your right shoe is the one you usually put on the foot that ends up in your mouth.

How would you know how I put on my shoes?

Do you peep in my windows at night you creep?

You are one strange guy I will say that. Lets call your affliction................Man love?

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
Hopefully this means Heath’s days as a starter are numbered.

I watch every single game.

I will never get the Heath hate. He is limited in some ways but he is awesome in others. He starts because coaches who get paid millions of dollars wanna start him, and armchair QB's who work at Home Depot and never played football a day in their lives somehow know better.

Okey dokey.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I watch every single game.

I will never get the Heath hate. He is limited in some ways but he is awesome in others. He starts because coaches who get paid millions of dollars wanna start him, and armchair QB's who work at Home Depot and never played football a day in their lives somehow know better.

Okey dokey.

What exactly is he "awesome" at? This will be good.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
LOL.......or maybe your hero Garrett remains a complete moron with his choice of making the worst starter on the team a captain.

WRONG WAY IDGIT rides AGAIN!!!!!!

Week One results proved infuriating. Jeff Heath (6-1, 212) once again showed incompetence tracking the runner in the open field. The tight end feasted on exposing his pass coverage. And Dallas’ rookie defensive tackle didn’t even dress.

Thornhill (6-0, 205) collected eight tackles in his first start for the Kansas City Chiefs. The rookie’s opening performance graded out among the top 15 NFL safeties (64 started), while both Dallas safeties clocked in below 35.

With the Dallas Cowboys offense showing legitimate signs of championship caliber weapons, the strong safety dilemma has to be resolved to raise the playoff ceiling. Donovan Wilson must take over by at least midseason and relegate Jeff Heath to the roles he plays best.

Without a doubt you are the most wrong way poster on here. And its not even close.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::lmao2::lmao::lmao:
The players vote on who becomes Team Captains. :facepalm:

Plankton

Reaction score
Yes, thank you, we straightened that one out.

So do you think Garrett is a great HC?

How is Garrett even relevant to this thread topic?

And, no, I don't think he's a great HC. I also don't think that he's the reason why this team hasn't had greater success than they have had.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Looks like we learned out lesson didnt we?
No, you certainly haven’t. But if you take your foot out of your mouth, then close your mouth and think for the first time in your life, you might, just might understand.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
How is Garrett even relevant to this thread topic?

And, no, I don't think he's a great HC. I also don't think that he's the reason why this team hasn't had greater success than they have had.

And, no, I don't think he's a great HC

:flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::clap::clap: