Donovan Wilson update?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I try and keep up on players injury status and found this to be rather odd about Wilson.
His questionable status was first being listed as "undisclosed".
Now it is being reported as "teeth".
Just thought this was very strange, I don't believe I have ever seen "Teeth" associated to injury status ever before.
Wonder if he was having his wisdom teeth removed.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
I try and keep up on players injury status and found this to be rather odd about Wilson.
Just thought this was very strange
, I don't believe I have ever seen "Teeth" associated to injury status ever before.
Biting on too much play action :laugh:

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Just thought this was very strange, I don't believe I have ever seen "Teeth" associated to injury status ever before.
Yeah I noticed that too. I don't care how many teeth you have pulled, you take your painkillers and get on the field. It should have no impact on his ability to play.

plasticman

Reaction score
When I was in the military, I was Law Enforcement on a remote radar site. There was an altercation in the bar between some military and teamsters working at the site. I had four teeth busted out and had to undergo root canals on all four.

Let me assure you, there was pain involved and it took a week for me to recover enough to resume duties.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I did see him holding his head or jaw I think when he left the Bears game. Could have gotten his mouth smashed by his own facemask or something while making a tackle.

TwentyOne

Reaction score

iphone+pics+june+2012+1164.JPG

plasticman

Reaction score
When I was in the military, I was Law Enforcement on a remote radar site. There was an altercation in the bar between some military and teamsters working at the site. I had four teeth busted out and had to undergo root canals on all four.

Let me assure you, there was pain involved and it took a week for me to recover enough to resume duties.
LOL.....Why did I get a bunch of "likes" when I mentioned I had four teeth busted out?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There was a player in a recent game hit the ground hard and didn't have his mouthpiece in. He went to the sidelines and they examined his teeth.

I can't remember which player. I thought it was an opponent but not certain.

I once had an infection after wisdom teeth removal that made me non-functional for a week.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I'd consider myself somebody that has a high tolerance for pain, but I've had a toothache damn near drop me to my knees. Obviously dental work can help overcome these things, but tooth pain is no slouch. If he is having dental issues, I don't blame him. I could see how that would make it hard to concentrate on the field.