Donovan Wilson update?

blueblood70

Reaction score
why are we worried about every player that whose up on the reports? worry when they are inactive LOL they literally are mandated to report every player who missed practice from any injury our sickness, obviously he had some dental work done in the bye week and hes missed practice, so it auto report,.,dude with colds out of practice are also listed but typically by game time they are likely active.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I like Wilson but damn,he always seems to have something going on with his health.
dudes not allowed to have dental surgery during his bye week? doubt he misses the game but if so, it happens.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
dudes not allowed to have dental surgery during his bye week? doubt he misses the game but if so, it happens.
Absolutely, but the point being that Wilsons status goes from undisclosed to teeth.
Why does the FO feel the need to hide this?

glimmerman

Reaction score
Only takes a day or so if you have teeth pulled or worked on. Game is Sunday..

shabazz

Reaction score
Could have been a bad case of Halitosis maybe.
Can't have the huddle stepping out because of it and missing the snap count.

yeah, you know he was knocking people out with that Dragon breath.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Absolutely, but the point being that Wilsons status goes from undisclosed to teeth.
Why does the FO feel the need to hide this?
Most medicals are illegal to release, unless a players allows it.. HIPPA bro.. they will always be vague.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Are you insane? Mess around and get a root canal or an abscess on your tooth and you’re not gonna be suiting up to play a football game. Painkillers or not
It's been suggested. :grin:

Beaker42

Reaction score
When I was in the military, I was Law Enforcement on a remote radar site. There was an altercation in the bar between some military and teamsters working at the site. I had four teeth busted out and had to undergo root canals on all four.

Let me assure you, there was pain involved and it took a week for me to recover enough to resume duties.
TY for your service Plasticman.

KeepinTime

Reaction score
I'd consider myself somebody that has a high tolerance for pain, but I've had a toothache damn near drop me to my knees. Obviously dental work can help overcome these things, but tooth pain is no slouch. If he is having dental issues, I don't blame him. I could see how that would make it hard to concentrate on the field.

Same here. I was on the air at the radio station I worked at and was icing it down and using Anbesol and it didn’t even touch the pain. Unfortunately it was a holiday and I couldn’t find an open dentist anywhere around Seattle.