Donovan Wilson update?

Scottishcowboy

Reaction score
When I was in the military, I was Law Enforcement on a remote radar site. There was an altercation in the bar between some military and teamsters working at the site. I had four teeth busted out and had to undergo root canals on all four.

Let me assure you, there was pain involved and it took a week for me to recover enough to resume duties.

Finish the story for us all please ......

How many teeth did the other guy lose?

Acceptablename

Reaction score
iphone+pics+june+2012+1164.JPG
The glee in her face is the best

bigE79

Reaction score
I try and keep up on players injury status and found this to be rather odd about Wilson.
His questionable status was first being listed as "undisclosed".
Now it is being reported as "teeth".
Just thought this was very strange, I don't believe I have ever seen "Teeth" associated to injury status ever before.
Wonder if he was having his wisdom teeth removed.
I like Wilson but damn,he always seems to have something going on with his health.

CowboyMort

Reaction score
I once got hit in the mouth with a baseball at practice. I had a few stitches in my lower lip and it almost knocked one of my upper front tooth and the other one was loose. Had to go to the dentist that evening and he temporarily glued a wire to the back of my teeth to keep them stabilized. I then caught a double header the next day. Hurt bad and kept having to spit blood throughout both games, but I powered through. Ended up loosing one of my top teeth and now have an implant. In some cases it is all about pain tolerance and stubbornness.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When I was in the military, I was Law Enforcement on a remote radar site. There was an altercation in the bar between some military and teamsters working at the site. I had four teeth busted out and had to undergo root canals on all four.

Let me assure you, there was pain involved and it took a week for me to recover enough to resume duties.

That's why I'm always amazed when you disagree with me.

plymkr

Reaction score
LOL.....Why did I get a bunch of "likes" when I mentioned I had four teeth busted out?
Lol, hearing about your misfortune made me feel slightly better about my life. You got any stories about getting kicked in the groin. Those are my absolute favorite, as long as it's not me getting kicked;)

Toro9

Reaction score
I try and keep up on players injury status and found this to be rather odd about Wilson.
His questionable status was first being listed as "undisclosed".
Now it is being reported as "teeth".
Just thought this was very strange, I don't believe I have ever seen "Teeth" associated to injury status ever before.
Wonder if he was having his wisdom teeth removed.
Tooth aches are brutal

jrumann59

Reaction score
There was a player in a recent game hit the ground hard and didn't have his mouthpiece in. He went to the sidelines and they examined his teeth.

I can't remember which player. I thought it was an opponent but not certain.

I once had an infection after wisdom teeth removal that made me non-functional for a week.
An impacted wisdom tooth with infection would be enough. Your head itself feels like it is going to split open.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I like Wilson but damn,he always seems to have something going on with his health.
He has been productive this season, his best game vs the Giants he frustrated Danny Dimes.
Q likes to call him up to blitz in certain situations, and he has 3 sacks on the season, I want to see more going forward.
I am actually glad the original undisclosed injury status turns out to be teeth related and not something that sidelines him that is more serious.
Wilsons questionable status gets lifted before the trip to Lambeau, and his return to full duty will be welcomed.

McKDaddy

Reaction score

Sorry you had the injuries but are you sure you were Law Enforcement?

Jstopper

Reaction score
Yeah I noticed that too. I don't care how many teeth you have pulled, you take your painkillers and get on the field. It should have no impact on his ability to play.

Are you insane? Mess around and get a root canal or an abscess on your tooth and you’re not gonna be suiting up to play a football game. Painkillers or not