Image: Don't worry about Garrett, he's moved on!

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
ENkP0i6WsAUtxHt

Kaiser

Reaction score
I wouldn't be too quick to dance on his grave. If he didn't take a FO position here its because he wants to coach again. And as many people outside this board have said, he will get that chance.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I wouldn't be too quick to dance on his grave. If he didn't take a FO position here its because he wants to coach again. And as many people outside this board have said, he will get that chance.

He's not getting a head coaching job anywhere else, unfortunately for his opponents. Not for a while at least.

UncleOscar

Reaction score
He's not getting a head coaching job anywhere else, unfortunately for his opponents. Not for a while at least.

He won't ever be a HC in the NFL, or even an assistant. The other owners and GMs have witnessed his incompetency over the last nine years. The fan backlash would be horrific. He might get a HC at a college as there are a lot of ignorant Presidents and AD's. Kevin Sumlin is proof of that.

Last edited:

cml750

Reaction score
I hope he does. It eliminates whoever he coaches for from winning anything significant. I would love to see him go to the Giants.

KingRah

Reaction score
He should be arrested for torcher and attempted murder. He tortured cowboys fans for 9 years straight.

lostar2009

Reaction score
It would be interesting to see how Jason Garrett will play out after leaving the Cowboys.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

We'll see about that.

And if he somehow got the Giants job? I'd rejoice again.

As "many people" have said such things, many more see what he's accomplished and consider him a joke.

Kaiser

Reaction score
What's your wager? That he gets a head coaching job 'somewhere' at 'some point'? Or that he gets an NFL head coaching job this year?

NFL HC job within the next 15 months. I'll do an avatar bet or whatever, but I'd rather do it with the others in this thread that think he couldn't get a waterboy job.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
NFL HC job within the next 15 months. I'll do an avatar bet or whatever, but I'd rather do it with the others in this thread that think he couldn't get a waterboy job.

"15 months"? Is that supposed to show confidence or bravado or something?

Why not this year? There are still several openings, including the Giants, who supposedly 'love him'?

"15 months" shows a clear lack of conviction. By then, nobody will care one way or the other.