Image: Don't worry about Garrett, he's moved on!

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Its supposed to answer the question from the guy who jumped into the thread to ask me.

It does. It shows me that you lack the conviction you claim to have. If that was the goal, mission accomplished.

Am I not allowed in this thread?

Kaiser

Reaction score
It does. It shows me that you lack the conviction you claim to have. If that was the goal, mission accomplished.

So the answer you want is "Garret will have a new job by Tuesday" or else I'm a coward or something.

Whatevs. If you want to make the bet, make the bet.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
ENkP0i6WsAUtxHt
Play nice

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So the answer you want is "Garret will have a new job by Tuesday" or else I'm a coward or something.

Whatevs. If you want to make the bet, make the bet.

No, if you want to actually show guts, show some guts. Make your bet about now, once you pull those panties out of your crack.

Kaiser

Reaction score
No, if you want to actually show guts, show some guts. Make your bet about now, once you pull those panties out of your crack.

I've proven I have guts in multiple ways that don't involve Internet Bravado, you might want to look up my threads with Cal Poly.

And you can't insult your way into a better wager, if you really have conviction you can make the bet or counter. But these posts are silly.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've proven I have guts in multiple ways that don't involve Internet Bravado, you might want to look up my threads with Cal Poly.

And you can't insult your way into a better wager, if you really have conviction you can make the bet or counter. But these posts are silly.

Oh I'll counter right now. Garrett isn't getting another NFL head coaching job. Not in"15 months" , NOW. While there are jobs available, including the one people are claiming would love to have him. If he gets one, you win, if he's doesn't, I do. Simple.

I think it's sad that you and a the few remaining holdouts are now coming out and still trying to defend this waste of a decade.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Oh I'll counter right now. Garrett isn't getting another NFL head coaching job. Not in"15 months" , NOW. While there are jobs available, including the one people are claiming would love to have him. If he gets one, you win, if he's doesn't, I do. Simple.

Mehh, most NFL coaches take a year off after 9 years in a 120 hour per week job. I'll do two bets, one for these terms and one for the 15 month timeline.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mehh, most NFL coaches take a year off after 9 years in a 120 hour per week job. I'll do two bets, one for these terms and one for the 15 month timeline.

That sounds fair. Deal. Sig bet?

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
My wife and I were driving through Sabinal, TX on Friday, like we have 100's of times. My wife says, "look, Jason Garrett already found a job," and points at the sign. We had never noticed that sign in all the time that we have been driving through there. I had to turn back to take the picture.