Dotson trying to lure Micah to Washington

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Micah will be doing the same thing all off season, it never ends! Let the coaches do their job, and when they fall short, have DEZ find some guys who he feels should go to dallas and he can talk to them

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Look at what this so called leader has invited what a laughing stock this team and organization is. What other teams leaders have this type of stuff going on?

Yo, commodes give us your 2 first rounders a 3rd rd and Samuel and you can have him. I’d use those picks to shore up this defense and get some dawgs who ACTUALLY want to be here, and not ones who joke around about leaving and inviting bs from our rivals.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Look at what this so called leader has invited what a laughing stock this team and organization is. What other teams leaders have this type of stuff going on?

Yo, commodes give us your 2 first rounders a 3rd rd and Samuel and you can have him. I’d use those picks to shore up this defense and get some dawgs who ACTUALLY want to be here, and not ones who joke around about leaving and inviting bs from our rivals.
Any other team ,but not in the same division.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Getting rid of a hall of fame player seems dumb.Getting worried about him talking on Twitter or his podcast seems weird and an old man thing.

I’m getting old, but I refuse to fall into that “these young folks suck” mentality.
Old men since Ancient Greece have been saying that and it’s lame.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Any other team ,but not in the same division.
Might be our best chance at fleecing a team for their draft capital. They get 1 player while losing 3 top picks and a young rising player. I’d take that deal even within the division. You only gave him 2 times a year for what maybe the next 7-8 years? I’d take it.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Might be our best chance at fleecing a team for their draft capital. They get 1 player while losing 3 top picks and a young rising player. I’d take that deal even within the division. You only gave him 2 times a year for what maybe the next 7-8 years? I’d take it.
Man that bold as heck. The NFL world would pile on Jerry. But at least he's saving face with the fans,trying.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
As I posted elsewhere, the Cowboys can control Parsons for four more seasons without extending him if they so choose.

Doubtful Quinn lasts four seasons in Washington with the arrow pointed upward from there.
how so franchise tag him to death?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Oh and one that waits around after the games to get his favorite players jersey!!