Dotson trying to lure Micah to Washington

AKATheRake

Reaction score
They can take him and Dak, then get a real QB and some players that shut up, perform, WIN!

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Can't and won't trade Micah in the East...period, end of story. Sucker the Bears into a trade for 1 and I am giddy with silliness

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
The only way you move MP is for a top dart throw at a possible potential franchise rook QB.
Thats the only risk you take, but this is the Cowboys and Jerry knows best.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Take that and trade down, and get MORE picks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO you don't trade the 2nd pick. You get a franchise QB. Let him and Lance fight it out.

Offer Dak a three year deal so backloaded it's really a one year deal or tell him to waive his no trade clause.

Move on from Dak and that stupid big money next off season.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
He just finished his 3rd year. So there is the 4th year, the option year, tag year one and tag year two. 4 years exactly like he said.
Can he let’s say forfeit this year and lose on the wages and become a UFA? If so that would sound like an option to get there faster. I think it could be something he would consider. 1 year vs waiting 4?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
NO you don't trade the 2nd pick. You get a franchise QB. Let him and Lance fight it out.

Offer Dak a three year deal so backloaded it's really a one year deal or tell him to waive his no trade clause.

Move on from Dak and that stupid big money next off season.
I need you to stop right now, I've been wanting to dig deeper into exactly what you said in the second paragraph with the back loading

So offer a new deal completely which then takes the 59 he's offered this upcoming season, add 2 years to it which SPREADS the cap number from 59 to something much lower, and the other years of the deal what??? They really don't mean anything, he'd be fine with that??? Knowing it is really a 1 year deal

FVSTONE

Reaction score

JJ should test the waters with CAPTAIN DQ and see if they are willing to give up their first two picks in the 2024 draft. This will tell us if Quinn has actually soured on Parsons the One Trick Pony.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

giphy.gif