Dotson trying to lure Micah to Washington

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Getting rid of a hall of fame player seems dumb.Getting worried about him talking on Twitter or his podcast seems weird and an old man thing.

I’m getting old, but I refuse to fall into that “these young folks suck” mentality.
Old men since Ancient Greece have been saying that and it’s lame.
2nd team isn't hall of fame

baltcowboy

Reaction score
In before we will trade you Parsons for the second pick posts start :facepalm: :flagwave:

Cmac

Reaction score
Understand that's Micah's college teammate......but really Micah. For all that it's worth, to spite you and Dotson, if things become more toxic.....it would be a great big hello to the Carolina Panthers.

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
The people who are getting all worked up do realize that Parsons said that almost a month ago, right?

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
I think 3 1sts would be the only starter for a trade. Sounds like a lot for a non QB but if they wanted him.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Sure. For Payne and the number 2 overall pick and your second round pick.

Jerry would get a conditional 7 for him.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
The people who are getting all worked up do realize that Parsons said that almost a month ago, right?
Yes that is correct we’re all very aware of what he’s said which is why people are worked up. If He doesn’t say things like this we don’t hear our rivals trying to recruit our star players who are under contract. Self awareness goes along way and Micah could use some of it.