Doug Peterson fired as Eagles HC!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Is Doug Peterson better than MM as a HC? I want MM fired but I don't know DP well enough to say hire him.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Is Doug Peterson better than MM as a HC? I want MM fired but I don't know DP well enough to say hire him.

I this he is. I want to give MM a chance so good with another year but just answering your question, I think so. I also think Pederson may be a guy that wears out welcomes quick..3-4 yr guy...just saw post on being tired of being told what to do..so yah

Valkyr

Reaction score
Does this mean he quit??? Good for him if he did.

Doug was like

c05ea4d1eb2017e54f7aa63ad654550c.jpg

Redline360

Reaction score
If I had to guess this is a mutual agreement between both parties. Wasnt he vocal a couple years ago about wanting control and not being told what to do?

Seems like the FO was doing more of the coaching and the last game he was just like F U

Gaede

Reaction score
That's pretty incredible.

Is it really the coach's fault that they're so tied to Wentz or is that the franchise?

The coach won a super bowl with Nick friggin Foles. The team ultimately has made the decision to invest so much in a bad football player, leading to their collapse.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Doug has some issues but he is a good coach.
Howie torched their budget sheets with bad moves and left the roster full of 30 year talent that had to miss 5 games a year.
No greater example than drafting Reagor over Jefferson and adding DeSean Jackson all to provide explosiveness in duplicate versus a legit every down WR.

DeSean scoring a long TD and flipping himself back into IR is the most Eagles and Howie Roseman thing ever.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Definitely a no brainer Pederson would be done in Philly.

One name the Egals may consider is Chiefs QB coach Mike Kafka. A former Egals player & member of the Reid coaching tree. Would keep an eye on this one.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Lol, how many of our fans thought he was the greatest thing ever?

Belichick and Saban have both been fired, chief. He's a good coach whose front office put him in a very bad position. I'm not sure he's at all upset about being out of that **** show.