Dowdle RB1

blueblood70

Reaction score
Before he was injured Zach Martin said he was our best run blocker. I'm hoping it was a case of him still recovering from injury and we see him clearing a path once again.
Yes we all remember what he used to be that doesn't make him eligible to ever be that again we still waiting on gallop and now he's no longer here... I get it I'm not trying to talk down on the guy but I believe the way they did this draft not only that the undrafted free agents look at all the lineman and I'm sitting here going I'm surprised because I believe Hoffman bass and Richards are all good too it's like they're doing what Kansas City did they at one time I think replaced all five guys in the same offseason... You know after that loss in the Super bowl when Patrick mahomes had a bad foot and they probably overreacted a little but they changed their whole entire offensive line after going to a Super Bowl.. I think the Cowboys have something in mind if you're not performing you're gone not maybe cut but you can end up second string... We all know camp cupcake we all know there's supposed to be some soft culture but this would be a nice move to threaten jobs have competition inspire guys to either get it done or go away...

Reactions: CWR