Down 28-6, then 28-25

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
For what it's worth. good teams don't let teams come back that close. Regardless, what a defense did.
Were the Ravens a good team? They came into the game at 0-2, right? The Ravens aren't a good team and they just manhandled a team that's far worse than they are.

Praxit

Reaction score
Were the Ravens a good team? They came into the game at 0-2, right? The Ravens aren't a good team and they just manhandled a team that's far worse than they are.
.. confirmation bias much? Manhandled by 3 points?
I rest my case.

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
It’s not a moral win. It’s a typical Cowboys fashion loss.

We’re getting blown out. Other team goes into prevent, Dak lights them up, Dak hypers go crazy and use those stats as a way to gas him up, JJ is senile and convinced Dak is an elite QB, delusional fans hopes go up, and we lose.

Just hilarious all around.

They learned nothing and will proceed to get blown out by NYG in the same fashion on Thursday.
I think we need to out the prevent myth to bed already

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I think we need to out the prevent myth to bed already
:rolleyes:. No team that is up by 50 quadrillion points is going to play as tough as they did earlier when the game was still actually in play/contention. They were in prevent despite what you Dak saviors want to believe.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
....of course, its a moral win.

Hopefully, they learned something from this game.

What say you guys?
A moral victory?????????????? Please, it was a sh^t show today with the Ravens running full throttle down the throats of these lousy toads AND they kew what was coming and still looked bad trying to stop it. Like said earlier, this league is a copycat league until this defense mans up there is NO reason for any team to have more than a dozen pass plays in their game plan. Just keep pounding the Cowboys early and often,........................

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
:rolleyes:. No team that is up by 50 quadrillion points is going to play as tough as they did earlier when the game was still actually in play/contention. They were in prevent despite what you Dak saviors want to believe.
Prove it then. Show actual footage of them in prevent. Please