Down 28-6, then 28-25

Doomsay

Reaction score
This team is so done, doesn't matter if Jerry has hope or not, hopefully we get a really high draft pick for the new coach.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Same old story not play well for 3 quarters and have a moral victory. Awful roughing all and luck onside recovery. This one shouldn’t have been as close

glimmerman

Reaction score
It’s not a moral win. It’s a typical Cowboys fashion loss.

We’re getting blown out. Other team goes into prevent, Dak lights them up, Dak hypers go crazy and use those stats as a way to gas him up, JJ is senile and convinced Dak is an elite QB, delusional fans hopes go up, and we lose.

Just hilarious all around.

They learned nothing and will proceed to get blown out by NYG in the same fashion on Thursday.
Really cause I saw them blitzing him. Thats not prevent. They came after him and he made plays. What angers me beyond all is that he or they refuse to call plays that roll him out. Or he refuses to tuck and run with it. He will climb the pocket and get hit from behind but not take off. You have to take off. That to me was a difference maker. And was a big spot light, especially after JJ said he was turning Dak loose.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Really cause I saw them blitzing him. Thats not prevent. They came after him and he made plays. What angers me beyond all is that he or they refuse to call plays that roll him out. Or he refuses to tuck and run with it. He will climb the pocket and get hit from behind but not take off. You have to take off. That to me was a difference maker. And was a big spot light, especially after JJ said he was turning Dak loose.
Your eyes deceived you just how they deceive Jethro into believing Dak is a 60 mil QB.

even if the ravens were “blitzing” him, they weren’t playing all that serious because any idea of a comeback was extremely laughable.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
its a moral win

That Aint It GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

glimmerman

Reaction score
Your eyes deceived you just how they deceive Jethro into believing Dak is a 60 mil QB.

even if the ravens were “blitzing” him, they weren’t playing all that serious because any idea of a comeback was extremely laughable.
Nope… They pinned there ears back and went after him like anyone would do with a lead like that. He made them pay.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I called it in the 4th quarter when we were down 28-6. Its Dak time! He likes to up his game when the game is out of reach and the other team is just trying to kill clock and not give up big plays. Dak did NOTHING for 3 quarters. It looks close b/c the Ravens are the leagues biggest choke artists in the 4th quarter.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Nope… They pinned there ears back and went after him like anyone would do with a lead like that. He made them pay.
Do you by chance have any relation to Jethro “Skeletor, I like our guys” Jones? Cause you sound an awful lot like him. Only think you’re missing is his nonsensical proverbs.

Praxit

Reaction score
For what it's worth. good teams don't let teams come back that close. Regardless, what a defense did.

CWR

Reaction score
If they, offense and defense and coaches would start the next game how this one ended the outcome just might be different.
I have to believe a lot of what transpired was due to them letting off the gas. Same thing when we played the Browns.

It felt like their offense could've steam rolled us for 60 minutes.

I'm honestly happy they didn't just pack it up, but the defense is a major concern.

On offense Rico is the starter and need to get 15 touches a game. That's a start for establishing a run game.