Gameover

Reaction score
#Decleater

He sent that dude flying!

Dak >> Cousins

If I’m wrong then I’ll just have to be wrong

plymkr

Reaction score
I don’t believe people really understand what kind of defense Dallas is building at the moment. Our Defense is going to take over games.... and it’s about time! Some may be shocked how good they’re going to be. I’ll just be thrilled!
I hope you're right. I feel you may be on to something. With the draft our front 7 got better. Jaylon is healed so we'll see what he can do and new secondary coach to get the most out of the CB's and safeties. Last year was frustrating when watching Lewis after watching him at Michigan. I feel like our secondary may have the talent but we didn't have the coaching in place to get the most out of it. Now we do. And an improved front 7, and possibly Gregory back. I'm not counting on him much but another body for depth would be good. Our defense can hopefully help out the offense so Dak can take some chances downfield and not be worried about turnovers as much.

plymkr

Reaction score
It's because of plays like that I decided to call David Irving "The Wampa"

1JnX.gif
Appreciate the Star Wars reference. We need Irving to go full Dark side on offenses this year

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score

It was a great example of the dirty work Tyrone Crawford does on defense that doesn't always show on the stats sheets

Crawford rushes HARD and ends up taking out 2 OLs and forcing Cousins to step up.

Irving can loop around and be there to smack Cousins. (oh what a smack it was)

It's a beautifully executed play