Video: Dr. Phil on what Tony Romo taught him

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
The TEAM did not win a championship while Romo was the QB. We could have had Brady in that time span and still would not have won anything. The team as a whole was crap most of the time. No running game, old o-line, NEVER a defense. A QB can only carry a team so far....Ask Brady about that!
Romo was the only player we had that kept us fans.

Ware would be another and Dez.

DeMarco Murray very briefly.

That's it.

They were our team.

Each got so injured in the end, it shortened their careers several years.

And took years to replace.

aria

Reaction score
Did Romo teach Phil how to overcome disappointment on an annual basis?

That’s what he taught me, how to be a loser when it mattered most but “oh well, that’s life” as he famously said after one of the biggest playoff losses of his career.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Did Romo teach Phil how to overcome disappointment on an annual basis?

That’s what he taught me, how to be a loser when it mattered most but “oh well, that’s life” as he famously said after one of the biggest playoff losses of his career.
Romo was 16-16 in December.
5-10 against teams with a winning record
2-4 against teams finishing 8-8
9-2 against teams with a losing record.

That does not include a week 17 loss where he was pulled at the very beginning since the playoff seeding was already finalized.

aria

Reaction score
Romo was 16-16 in December.
5-10 against teams with a winning record
2-4 against teams finishing 8-8
9-2 against teams with a losing record.

That does not include a week 17 loss where he was pulled at the very beginning since the playoff seeding was already finalized.
That’s horrible for a guy put on such a pedestal.

dfense

Reaction score
One played 4 seasons,the other played 14.
Well, not quite 14 more like 10. Factor in the injuries and he actually played the equivalent of 8 full seasons. But whatever, let me know when Dak wins another.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Well, not quite 14 more like 10. Factor in the injuries and he actually played the equivalent of 8 full seasons. But whatever, let me know when Dak wins another.
Lmao, what? He can't cherry pick his injuries out of it. It has the opposite effect you're looking for.

dfense

Reaction score
Romo never really “saw” the field his entire career :lmao:
23rd all time in TD passes despite playing the equivalent to only 8 full seasons. He couldn't see a thing.