Draft 101 on live right now

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
Broaddus keeps giving examples where we’re moving up/down and all around as if it’s going to be that easy to find a trade partner. I know, it’s for an example but just not very realistic.

rambo2

Reaction score
Broaddus keeps giving examples where we’re moving up/down and all around as if it’s going to be that easy to find a trade partner. I know, it’s for an example but just not very realistic.
A good chance that they can trade back.

rambo2

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this reminder. Was worth a listen. Didn’t realize the team invested as much time and interest in Morgan as they have.
I like Morgan. He is an experienced left side player. It's going to be interesting. I hope they pick the right guys.

phildadon86

Reaction score
One of the best.
Ummm.

Last years draft is a main reason they flamed out of the playoffs. You do realize that right? They got little to no production out of anyone last season that was drafted last season.

rambo2

Reaction score
Ummm.

Last years draft is a main reason they flamed out of the playoffs. You do realize that right? They got little to no production out of anyone last season that was drafted last season.
I'd say the main reason was giving Pollard too much money. They should have gotten more help at linebacker. Do you believe that they will get no production going forward?

phildadon86

Reaction score
I'd say the main reason was giving Pollard too much money. They should have gotten more help at linebacker. Do you believe that they will get no production going forward?
LOL. Blaming Pollard? Wow.

No blame for taking a TE in the second when OL was a need?

rambo2

Reaction score
LOL. Blaming Pollard? Wow.

No blame for taking a TE in the second when OL was a need?
No, blaming the Cowboys for spending 10 million when they could have got that production for 3 or 4 million and used the savings for a linebacker. The oline need was filled pretty good with Bass.

phildadon86

Reaction score
No, blaming the Cowboys for spending 10 million when they could have got that production for 3 or 4 million and used the savings for a linebacker. The oline need was filled pretty good with Bass.
So you still think taking a 25 year old TE in the second round when they already had Ferguson on the roster was brilliant dont you? Tell me. What LB was there in the second?

Also. Maybe they shouldnt have taken the risk on LVE and moved for LB who didnt have neck issues? You keep defending these moves like everything the FO makes sense. It doesnt.

rambo2

Reaction score
So you still think taking a 25 year old TE in the second round when they already had Ferguson on the roster was brilliant dont you? Tell me. What LB was there in the second?

Also. Maybe they shouldnt have taken the risk on LVE and moved for LB who didnt have neck issues? You keep defending these moves like everything the FO makes sense. It doesnt.
So, you are trying to say that they aren't good at drafting when they have a good roster of players that they have drafted? I said use the money for a linebacker, not that they should have drafted one in the 2nd. How is saying that they made a mistake with Pollard defending them?

phildadon86

Reaction score
So, you are trying to say that they aren't good at drafting when they have a good roster of players that they have drafted? I said use the money for a linebacker, not that they should have drafted one in the 2nd. How is saying that they made a mistake with Pollard defending them?
They are good at drafting. In the first round.

They rarely get production out of second rounders and beyond.

Bland was the last player beyond the 3rd that has been a very good hit in a long time.

Last years draft was a huge bust. Not one player they drafted did anything. So to sit here and say "they always draft well" is disengenous

rambo2

Reaction score
They are good at drafting. In the first round.

They rarely get production out of second rounders and beyond.

Bland was the last player beyond the 3rd that has been a very good hit in a long time.

Last years draft was a huge bust. Not one player they drafted did anything. So to sit here and say "they always draft well" is disengenous
They have a roster full of players that they drafted. Now, go back and answer my questions to you.

phildadon86

Reaction score
They have a roster full of players that they drafted. Now, go back and answer my questions to you.
I dont answer questions to you because you simply cannot fathom this FO has no clue what they are doing.