Draft 101 on live right now

phildadon86

Reaction score
You don't answer questions because you don't have a good answer and get mixed up.
No. I dont answer your questions because this team could tell you they are tanking and you would sit there and bold faced say "they will be competitive"

Sydla

Reaction score
I'd say the main reason was giving Pollard too much money. They should have gotten more help at linebacker. Do you believe that they will get no production going forward?
Whose to say but that doesn't change the fact they got pretty much ZERO from their draft class last year and when they sit out FA like they do and claim they fix their holes through the draft, when you get a donut from a draft class, that's bad. Now I am sure you can put some super duper homer spin on it, so go ahead.

Sydla

Reaction score
They have a roster full of players that they drafted. Now, go back and answer my questions to you.
And that roster full of players, how are they doing on the field?

You think like Jerry. If they are on our roster and we drafted them, then hell yeah, they are good.

Reality is they are decent at drafting, better than average. But they have noticeable whiffs and when you put so much importance on drafting and ignore FAs to improve a roster, you can't just be "decent", you have to be elite to fix all the holes. And they most certainly are not "elite" at drafting, especially given they got zero out of their last draft class.